New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I have no idea where my name is on the list.  

my point is that you carefully looked at the players I tagged last game and tried to make a connection to the OP but couldn’t. This game, you don’t even bother doing that. I agree that it’s a little different given that I’m not tagging those players, but I came out with a seemingly random list and said most of the scum is there. 

why no connection this time? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Swag has an intense desire to lynch me every game. It used to be Malf, but I guess he upgraded. 

No, quit being ******* retarded.  I'm beginning to think you're faking just because you're regurgitating this disingenuous bull****.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

If this VC is broke, fix it.

7 bcb - md4l, nacho, touch, matts, daboyle, swag, slappy

6 matts - malf, Mwil, counselor, josh, squire, finn

1 pickle - pickle

1 malf -bcb

this is what I have for the final... going to do a quick recount. 

@bcb1213 will be the lynch

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im going to be killed and its 100% your fault for being so obsessed with me. You gave an easy out for a bunch of people to not try. 

No, I tried to get the lynch to tie so we could save two people who I thought were Town, because you claimed with 1 ******* minute til the deadline.  You keep saying this is my fault, when all of this is avoided if you play even marginally better today.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, I tried to get the lynch to tie so we could save two people who I thought were Town, because you claimed with 1 ******* minute til the deadline.  You keep saying this is my fault, when all of this is avoided if you play even marginally better today.

Notice how  Malf didnt try to swing the vote? He was perfectly content with letting me die. 

That boy is scum to 1 million. 

The group found bcb... he’d filled in the second line of this year’s group resolution:

1) Get more likes
2) Put up more of a fight for my life

“Hey you!” they surrounded him and threw him against the wall.

”Uhhhh, guys? 8 votes? Really? I'm the jailkeeper.” Bcb explained, but the group didn’t care.

They hung him in a tree out behind Dome’s house. 

@bcb1213 is dead. He was the Town Jailkeeper.