New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yep! No problem!

OK.   that likely would eliminate a quadriceps tendon or patellar tendon tear.   At least a full tear/rupture.   a partial tear could still be possible.  

Partial patellar subluxation would be a fair guess.  They tend to swell up a lot and fairly quickly.  Can you tell if the swelling is superficial or more deep within the knee joint?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure how Dome would have resolved that.  would the lightning rod attracting all moves to it somehow save the issue of that happening?

I won't say anymore on what I am thinking could be the reasoning on it to see what slappy answers.   Again, if you want my thoughts now, I can share them.  

I don’t see how it would because it’s not an active move that is taking place. It would essentially be 2 people in line for the same job At the same time, especially if that cop was lynched d1. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

OK.   that likely would eliminate a quadriceps tendon or patellar tendon tear.   At least a full tear/rupture.   a partial tear could still be possible.  

Partial patellar subluxation would be a fair guess.  They tend to swell up a lot and fairly quickly.  Can you tell if the swelling is superficial or more deep within the knee joint?

It’s hard to say. I can’t feel any fluid but it’s red directly on the kneecap itself. I’ve iced 3 times and took an Aleve, and the range of motion Hs gradually come back, albeit after trying to move it for a minute or two it gets angry.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It’s hard to say. I can’t feel any fluid but it’s red directly on the kneecap itself. I’ve iced 3 times and took an Aleve, and the range of motion Hs gradually come back, albeit after trying to move it for a minute or two it gets angry.

Keep icing and elevating.   if you have an ACE compression bandage, wrap it to add some compression to help limit/reduce the swelling.  Fine to not worry too much about the ROM ....it happened today, correct?

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is interesting for sure.  I have some thoughts on this as I have had the deputy role before in a game last summer I think.  I will hold my thoughts on it until slappy can answer.  If you want my thoughts now I will share them.

I've already made up my mind that he lied. 

Even if I omit the Wolf part, which would be most relevant to the deputy information, the fact that he had Matts' role wrong repeatedly and merely repeated the information that was in the thread, and didn't realize it contradicted.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t see how it would because it’s not an active move that is taking place. It would essentially be 2 people in line for the same job At the same time, especially if that cop was lynched d1. 

What I was thinking with that is on N1, all kill attempts would go to the lightning rod, so none of the cops would die on N1.    I am not sure about the D1 lynch if it was the cop.  maybe Dome had some priority for backup that I am not aware of.   my Q and A with him has not been overly clear on a few items.  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've already made up my mind that he lied. 

Even if I omit the Wolf part, which would be most relevant to the deputy information, the fact that he had Matts' role wrong repeatedly and merely repeated the information that was in the thread, and didn't realize it contradicted.

I will hold my thoughts to not let any options be out there for him to latch onto.  Off to errands.   should be back in about 2 hours.  Tag me if there are questions.  

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Keep icing and elevating.   if you have an ACE compression bandage, wrap it to add some compression to help limit/reduce the swelling.  Fine to not worry too much about the ROM ....it happened today, correct?

Yeah this morning around 915 AM. Thanks buddy! I’ll see if I have any wrap. Does it matter outside in vs inside out?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What I was thinking with that is on N1, all kill attempts would go to the lightning rod, so none of the cops would die on N1.    I am not sure about the D1 lynch if it was the cop.  maybe Dome had some priority for backup that I am not aware of.   my Q and A with him has not been overly clear on a few items.  

really it could have been d1 or d2 (especially if Matts was actually lynched). I’ve been leaning towards there not being a universal AND a specific backup. Initially, I was thinking he was the one telling the truth but I’m not so sure. 

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Slappy was online at this time.

Wolf died first.  So, Slappy should have replaced him, right?  Also:

Slappy lied.  Slappy made a mistake on matts' role and based it on what matts said in the thread.  We have a comparison cop, and it was Wolf -- not matts.  Matts claimed he compared Squire and Finn on the night he died, but that cannot be true because matts was merely the alignment Cop. Then Slappy said his result was "redirected to SwAg."

His claim makes no sense relative to all the information we have.

He wanted to keep me alive to continue to redirect people to me.

After reading this, this sequence is a horrific look for Slappy. No other choice but to vote him.

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Slappy was online at this time.

Wolf died first.  So, Slappy should have replaced him, right?  Also:

Slappy lied.  Slappy made a mistake on matts' role and based it on what matts said in the thread.  We have a comparison cop, and it was Wolf -- not matts.  Matts claimed he compared Squire and Finn on the night he died, but that cannot be true because matts was merely the alignment Cop. Then Slappy said his result was "redirected to SwAg."

His claim makes no sense relative to all the information we have.

He wanted to keep me alive to continue to redirect people to me.

slappy

Just now, daboyle250 said:

After reading this, this sequence is a horrific look for Slappy. No other choice but to vote him.

You should unvote til we decide what to do.  If it's wrong then we lose, and there could be enough votes to seal the phase.