New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It does not sound like you have matts PM, unless you misread it (somehow) no less than four times since you received it.

Seeing as (I'm assuming) all the PMs are like mine, and are just an excel group that is not cryptic at all.

I didn't misread it. I continued the comp thing in case either Finn or Squire were mafia and could feel the heat and wanted to kill me. Because I'm still alive, I'd be surprised if either are mafia.

You said you submitted a comparison for squire and Finn.

And then you came back with a result that Finn is Town.  But, I doubt you (1) "misread" the role to that extent, or (2) suddenly flipped the order in which you list your targets. 

If you truly did make an error, you likely would have said exactly what you said in the thread: compare squire and Finn, which (if Dome is a lenient host) would take the first in the order there, or otherwise inform you of an error, or randomize your role (per the rules).

Simpler solution: you don't have matts role.

If you ask me, you're teammates with Finn, hoping you can WIFOM this.  You didn't "investigate" squire because his claim conflicted with your claim, and you needed him alive for the mislynch potential, and you only know matts was redirected because you or someone you're aligned with redirected him to me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You said you submitted a comparison for squire and Finn.

And then you came back with a result that Finn is Town.  But, I doubt you (1) "misread" the role to that extent, or (2) suddenly flipped the order in which you list your targets. 

If you truly did make an error, you likely would have said exactly what you said in the thread: compare squire and Finn, which (if Dome is a lenient host) would take the first in the order there, or otherwise inform you of an error, or randomize your role (per the rules).

Simpler solution: you don't have matts role.

I chose Finn out of the two. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If you ask me, you're teammates with Finn, hoping you can WIFOM this.  You didn't "investigate" squire because his claim conflicted with your claim, and you needed him alive for the mislynch potential, and you only know matts was redirected because you or someone you're aligned with redirected him to me.

I am teammates with Finn. I investigated him and he is green. So am I.

I will put my invest wherever you want it tonight. I dont like responsibility. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I thought you didn't need to investigate one of them because the fact that you're still alive meant that they had nothing to fear?  Isn't that redundant to still investigate one of them?

I went off the two that Matts had. I was alive when I put the invest in. Doesn't mean that I was going to be alive for the results. If I died, you had a pretty good idea of where to look.