New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

My rules are in place to remove players who are neglecting the game. I would've modkilled finn before racks or counselor.

Wolf didn't log in for a few days, and when he finally did come back he left again without posting or voting.

Both counselor and rackcs were active in scum chat and helping their team with reads and deciding on night moves, even if they didn't show up in thread. This time of year when everyone is busy, I'm going to be lenient with that.

I don't host these games just to kill off half the players and see what happens.

Sorry you don't like it swag... try not killing two town players in the same night next time. :)

They didn't post in the thread for two and four days.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron I’m kicking myself because I was super close to playing hero and troll voting you as kingmaker to regain thread credit, but if I was wrong I thought we’d lose. Timing just didn’t meet opportunity for me this game.

This is why I hate playing it safe in these games FWIW, which is funny because my personality IRL is the complete opposite.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron I’m kicking myself because I was super close to playing hero and troll voting you as kingmaker to regain thread credit, but if I was wrong I thought we’d lose. Timing just didn’t meet opportunity for me this game.

That decision was huge.  Md4l or malf.  helped us keeping malf and killing the SK.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

yep.

i was very close to lawyering you n2 (the night matts was hit), but i thought i might be tracked and didnt want to leave a paper trail.

worked out

You wouldn’t have but squire would 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
LOL

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron how nervous were you when I faked my near flip to you close to high noon? I was too specific with my Matt accusation and instantly regretted it/should have been more vague.

i was a little worried when i thought you might not have triggered your kingmaker, or the vote had to wait for nightfall or something.

and you would have the chance to switch ti squire (i didnt actually think you would pick me)

since i didnt visit matts, i wasnt worried about that portion

Just now, Malfatron said:

i was a little worried when i thought you might not have triggered your kingmaker, or the vote had to wait for nightfall or something.

and you would have the chance to switch ti squire (i didnt actually think you would pick me)

since i didnt visit matts, i wasnt worried about that portion

It’s funny that you and I immediately thought about faking that, and I’ll tell you a secret:

I didn’t read my PM from Dome until about 5 pages after I posted my troll king gifs/announcements.