New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

You getting in front of a kill, Rick?

If I was hitting someone as town or scum I wouldn't be broadcasting it in the thread lol.  Redirects gave been in play a lot lately, as have been roleblocks and jails.  

I wanted to see if anyone would mess with me and they sure did. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If I was hitting someone as town or scum I wouldn't be broadcasting it in the thread lol.  Redirects gave been in play a lot lately, as have been roleblocks and jails.  

I wanted to see if anyone would mess with me and they sure did. 

I can't imagine why anyone would interfere with you when you're claiming you're going to kill (1) a person who claimed a verifiable role on D1; (2) a person who claimed Census Taker on D1 and gave results; and (3) a person who seemed Town and is AFK for hours.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not necessarily, could be 2+

You were sent to Orca, so you targeted him.  The Redirector sent you to Orca, so the Redirector targeted Orca.  You "didn't kill" Orca, so a third person targeted Orca.  That's at least three, and we get more if we think the role concealment was an add-on effect like it was in matts' game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I can't imagine why anyone would interfere with you when you're claiming you're going to kill (1) a person who claimed a verifiable role on D1; (2) a person who claimed Census Taker on D1 and gave results; and (3) a person who seemed Town and is AFK for hours.

But look who I was redirected to.

Orca wasn't appearing scum at all imo.  So I don't feel I was redirected by town.  

If they really thought I had a kill then why orca? 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You were sent to Orca, so you targeted him.  The Redirector sent you to Orca, so the Redirector targeted Orca.  You "didn't kill" Orca, so a third person targeted Orca.  That's at least three, and we get more if we think the role concealment was an add-on effect like it was in matts' game.

I wasn't considering the redirector necessarily bc he didn't visit orca, he visited me and sent me to orca....but I get your point 

I mean, the person who redirected you might not have even been present for your nighttime antics.  But, redirecting you for no reason to Orca because it's you two is viable as Town.  Redirecting you as scum to Orca is viable just to see if you have a kill, or to frame me since I said I was killing Orca earlier in the day.  Or, really, several other scenarios.

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

vote me out i regret signing up

stay in bro.

im still gonna give you that summary that i promised

so far,

swag claimed that 2 of orca(dead, no reveal), matts, malf, daboyle is nontown

pickle claims that he was redirected to orca (no interesting results)

daboyle may have given the kingmaker to mwil. heavily implied. but not yet confirmed. kingmaker is basiscally autolynch

Edited by Malfatron
changed mafia to nontown