New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Notice how  Malf didnt try to swing the vote? He was perfectly content with letting me die. 

That boy is scum to 1 million. 

once you claimed, i was gonna let the tie resolve it because we can vote anyone after the tie

I was worried though that bcb would swoop in and vote you last second

unless theres a cc (cop wait to cc after night) md4l is either the mafia or swag lied

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

once you claimed, i was gonna let the tie resolve it because we can vote anyone after the tie

I was worried though that bcb would swoop in and vote you last second

unless theres a cc (cop wait to cc after night) md4l is either the mafia or swag lied

You clearly see the flaw in this plan

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you listed the list of players not you or swag and not on the nazgul lynch line.   

Last game you went 1 player at a time with a tagging.   top down and then a jump over like 4-5 players.  That stood out much more than the list of players pooled as a group, since i also got specifically tagged for your question, it sparked the idea of who and how you were specifically tagging players

I get the difference between the two games, it’s why I was hesitant on it and hoping you’d speak more. (Also, id argue going 1 to 3 then to like 12 shows no sign of top, down. Just sayin lol) 

it’s just hard for me to believe you’re in the same mind frame at all. Cause that was the first thing you went to when you doubted me. You looked at who, went back to the OP and was confused to the order. Granted, that list was a little smaller than the 8 I listed but it was still 5 players compared to 8. 

it’s just weird to me that you wouldn’t have any question to that because THAT was one of, if not the biggest thing you were hung up on. 

Edited by theuntouchable