The good, the bad, the somehow playoff alive Raiders vs. Chargers

RaidersAreOne

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's a team game. Carr definitely didn't carry the game. He had help too, but 99% of quarterbacks need some help and execution and there's nothing wrong with that.

I know. Carr played well today and made some nice throws and reads. I was impressed that he continued to play well despite getting hit quite a bit throughout the game.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

This O could have been something special with AB. F'ing guy.

Yup. AB/Waller/Jacobs would've been the best WR/TE/RB trio in the league and guys like Williams and Renfrow would've been in a role more suitable to their talent level. Plus AB would've opened up stuff for everyone else. 

Look how far we have come in a short period of time. This time last year we were a miserable team with very little potential or promise. We were slow, old, not talented and playing uninspired. Our draft class was looking disastrous and every Raider fan was scared of Gruden leading the charge for another 9 years. We were also handed THE toughest schedule with the most travel miles. Everything was doom and gloom around here...

... now we are fighting for a playoff spot. I'll take this W any day.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Lmao! 

If we get a good #1, this offense will have everything it needs to excel consistently. No one that can be bracketed. A good run game. Reliable targets. A qb who can perform. Etc. 

We don't need your whining here. You've already dismissed the win because the chargers "don't have a winning record".

Continue to pour out negativity. Or backtrack. Either way, I don't care.

Edited by MrOaktown_56