The good, the bad, the somehow playoff alive Raiders vs. Chargers

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we get a good #1, this offense will have everything it needs to excel consistently. No one that can be bracketed. A good run game. Reliable targets. A qb who can perform. Etc. 

We don't need your whining here. You've already dismissed the win because the chargers "don't have a winning record".

Continue to pour out negativity. Or backtrack. Either way, I don't care.

One WR is not going to fix Carr, you guys complaining about the worst weapons in the league as an excuse, now say one WR away from having everything he needs after another meaningless win. I'm done riding this roller coaster.

Edited by raidr4life

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

One WR is not going to fix Carr, you guys complaining about the worst weapons in the league as an excuse, now say one WR away from having everything he needs after another meaningless win. I'm done riding this roller coaster.

Who has said worst weapons? Worst WR's with Renfrow out and Williams hurt is definitely an argument. However Jacobs and Waller alone make us not in the discussion for worst weapons imo. If we can add a legitimate WR then I like our overall weapon group.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who has said worst weapons? Worst WR's with Renfrow out and Williams hurt is definitely an argument. However Jacobs and Waller alone make us not in the discussion for worst weapons imo. If we can add a legitimate WR then I like our overall weapon group.

The whole damn forum screaming we got the worst WR's in the league and Renfrow wouldn't start on other teams, how quick people forget after another Carr garbage time win. I won't say the whole forum just Carr apologist.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol damage to the draft position is already done. Won’t be mad if they won. Just gotta hope it’s not cold in Denver on Sunday. 

If we make playoffs, are you going to feel silly at all ? Or is a higher draft pick worth more to the franchise than making the playoffs? Legitimate question. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I am so on the fence. I don't think Carr is necessarily the problem but I also don't think he is the solution long-term. At this point in time I hope we draft a dude and letting him sit behind Carr for a year or two. Build up everywhere else then let the best guy win.

This Carr is like that gf you wanna drop and soon as you’re like I’m done with this broad. She brings you over a case of beer and a bucket of hot wings and your like maybe she’s not that bad.

this game showed a better version of carr a version that actually targets wrs. 

Defense played good

dare I say first game offense, defense and st played well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

The whole damn forum screaming we got the worst WR's in the league and Renfrow wouldn't start on other teams, how quick people forget after another Carr garbage time win. I won't say the whole forum just Carr apologist.

Keep crying. No one is an apologist. We’re watching the games and forming opinions. None of us have an agenda to root for or player over the team. Football is a team game and I hate reactionary fans or those quick to characterize the success of failure of the team as the output of one players performance.

Its funny that after a positive team win, only a few are silent, or in your case call the win “meaningless”. Keep rationalizing it however you want buddy. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I was having a discussion at work with some people about what is the biggest fan bases in So Cal.  When I told them about some polls I read that had Raiders #1 they all started claiming that the polls were biased.  They are all Rams and Chargers fans.

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Pretty damn impressive given the fact Gordon and Ekler are no joke:

Chargers have been terrible at running the ball all season.  Did a solid job vs Fournette, but they've played a lot of lower tier rushing teams and got ripped by the good ones.

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

When we lose its "Carr has no-one to throw to. No QB could succeed in these circumstances !" Win and it's "Just wait until we get him one final piece then we'll have everything we need to really see what Carr's really capable of."

We know who Carr is. He's almost 30. A middling QB who is capable of playing lights out against so so teams and inspiring false hope in a desperate fanbase. Only to turn around a week or two later and completely suck, **** the bed against a real team. It's like dawg, we've beaten the Chargers x2, Bears, Colts, Lions, Flacco Broncos, and the Bengals. All sucky teams. Carr's #s looked nice today but I didnt learn anything about him or gain any confidence in him going forward. 

And I doubt us drafting what will most likely be the 3rd or 4th best receiver in next year's draft is going to fix Carr.  Henry Ruggs or Shenault at pick 17 won't be the make or break difference in Carr's career lol. Besides,  I don't really trust him to develop a young receiver anyways.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 3