OHIO STATE
96: R3P32
CB AMIK ROBERTSON  This is a real sleeper CB that would be a terrific DP
LOUISIANA TECH
138: R4P32
OT YASIR DURANT     need along the Oline
MISSOURI
177: R5P31
RB AJ DILLON           Chiefs gain a short yardage RB at least.
BOSTON COLLEGE

It is so hard to read them that way. All you can see is the numbers. 

I don't like the first two picks. We have an elite young WR and it isn't like anyone will step and start. It seems a little early for Harrison. It's not a big reach, but there ought to be much better value.

J

9 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

It is so hard to read them that way. All you can see is the numbers. 

I don't like the first two picks. We have an elite young WR and it isn't like anyone will step and start. It seems a little early for Harrison. It's not a big reach, but there ought to be much better value.

J

Tee Higgins replaces Sammy Watkins. No decrease in ability. Should be a starter sometime in 2020 IMO. Another weapon for PM.

M.Harrison grades out as a starter within 2yrs. Look at his 3cone time. Excellent. He'll definitely upgrade the LB corps.

I really like Amik Robertson as our new CB. These DP's have fine "draft grades" as defined in NFL.com, "combine".

Edited by mayanfootball

No he wouldn't. He would replace Robinson. We already drafted Watkins' replacement--Mecole Hardman. Higgins is a fine prospect, but is the WR3 in our vertical system. 

Harrison grades out as round 3. That's a reach in the 2nd round, though not a big reach. Still, there ought to have been better value. 

The last three picks are better than the first two. 

J

Tee Higgins is the #6 graded WR. He attained a 6.45 grade (on 7pt.scale). He's Junior. He's big, with a huge catch radius. Where he ends up (WR2,3?) is a coaches decision.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tamurice-higgins?id=32194849-4738-7791-9f89-d556c4b59b9a

Malik Harrison is the #7 graded LB. He attained a 6.34 draft grade. He's expected to be a starter in the 1st. 2 seasons. He's big, 6.3" 247lbs., with big hands. He's fairly fast, explosive and quick (6.83 3cone). Nice value for me

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/malik-harrison?id=32194841-5260-5109-5b0d-c966f8ba7e71

new board Bleacher report.  I think Watkins and CJ will be gone and this draft does not include any extra picks. I think we try and sign Todd Gurley and an IOL veteran.

Draft 1 is Fanspeak  steve for team needs draft 2 will be user voted

1. DL AJ Epenesa

2. LB Jordyn Brooks

3. OT Ezra Cleavland

4. S Julian Blackmon

5. C Darryl Williams

or

Wow user voted is way different in options.  Imagine if we get a 1st and 3rd from CJ! 

1. LB Kenneth Murray or Edge  Yetur Gross Matos or DL AJ Epenesa  I go with LB as our biggest need.

2. DL Marlon Davidson

3. CB AJ Green

4. C Tyler Biadasz

5. G Jonah Jackson

4 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Tee Higgins is the #6 graded WR. He attained a 6.45 grade (on 7pt.scale). He's Junior. He's big, with a huge catch radius. Where he ends up (WR2,3?) is a coaches decision.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tamurice-higgins?id=32194849-4738-7791-9f89-d556c4b59b9a

Malik Harrison is the #7 graded LB. He attained a 6.34 draft grade. He's expected to be a starter in the 1st. 2 seasons. He's big, 6.3" 247lbs., with big hands. He's fairly fast, explosive and quick (6.83 3cone). Nice value for me

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/malik-harrison?id=32194841-5260-5109-5b0d-c966f8ba7e71

You do realize your own numbers support me, right?

J

On 3/20/2020 at 8:11 AM, onejayhawk said:

No he wouldn't. He would replace Robinson. We already drafted Watkins' replacement--Mecole Hardman. Higgins is a fine prospect, but is the WR3 in our vertical system. 

Harrison grades out as round 3. That's a reach in the 2nd round, though not a big reach. Still, there ought to have been better value. 

The last three picks are better than the first two. 

J

Well he’d replace Watkins as the X receiver 

Hardman is more of a Y, while Tyreek gets deployed everywhere but mostly at Z.

hed be receiving option 4 though right now  and that’s really not worth the value of a round 1 pick. Unless he’s the next Michael Thomas which I doubt. But I’ve been wrong before.

If X and Y are really the way to call it. Regardless, he would be the WR3.

@mayan That's one of your better ones. I am still not a fan of Baun in the 1st, but at least you are not trading up for him. Cush in the 2nd does not stir my coffee, because this is a remarkable class of Cs, but he can also play OG. I really like Robertson in the 3rd. Dillon is solid in the 4th. Not familiar with Agim.

J