Bills vs. Panthers Week 2

Maxmw22

16 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Our secondary is getting scorched.. We need a big play 

They are flat out exhausted and have only given up 6 points amazing. We only have had  1 1st down this entire game. Its Peterman time Sean. They are giving us 8 sometimes 9 guys in box and Tyrod still cant throw

10 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

They are flat out exhausted and have only given up 6 points amazing. We only have had  1 1st down this entire game. Its Peterman time Sean. They are giving us 8 sometimes 9 guys in box and Tyrod still cant throw

Well, apparently you stop Shady, you stop our offense. Smart plan. You probably are correct about looking at Peterman and the sooner the better, with Tyrod only racking up 15 yards through the air! You also can't expect that secondary to continue to hold up, so we are more likely to start giving up quick scores. Because of that, we need to have some sort of passing attack to have a chance of keeping up.

1st and 5 and you cant get 5 yards on 4 plays. This is bad. What really makes me mad is Sean just sitting their clapping like this is acceptable. I want to see him angry.

I like how Dennison called a couple nice plays out of the half with Tyrod keeping it.

Archived