GDT 2017: Week 2 - Browns @ Ravens

drd23

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

That's fine, root away. I will always despise the Ravens because of the Browns' former greedy owner who took a strong a devoted fan base which supported their team for 50 years and  pulled the rug from under their feet. While the city that he went to went through the same thing not all that long ago but welcomed the stolen franchise with open arms and gave excuses why it was fair that he relocated the team and blamed the city and fans of the previous location for the relocation and not the awful failures of the broken man who actually made the move solely for personal financial reasons that weren't caused in any way but the football franchise.

So we both have our reasons. You have no idea how much it hurts me to have to root for the Steelers against another team but by golly here we are when the Ravens and Steelers play each other.

Now, english is like my third/fourth language, so I might not understand you correctly, but did you just say, that you actually find a way to root for the Steelers? That seems like a slippery slope to me. I would seek medical attention if I where you.

55 minutes ago, Danand said:

Now, english is like my third/fourth language, so I might not understand you correctly, but did you just say, that you actually find a way to root for the Steelers? That seems like a slippery slope to me. I would seek medical attention if I where you.

I personally root for you guys to tie. But that's just me :)

Archived