GDT 2017: Week 2 - Browns @ Ravens

drd23

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Nice to hear an announcer who isn't a complete wuss. Get so tired of listening to these idiots lose their mind anytime someone does something risky 

Agreed. That said his comment before the half that the Ravens should consider running it with 0:05 and no time outs (and that they wouldn't because they were worried about being booed) was pretty dumb. 

4 hours ago, Danand said:

So, based on the inactives, I highly doubt we will ever see Chris Moore do anything as a receiver.

Was I the only one who liked the stuff Kaufusi did in the pre season? I wonder why he is still a healthy scratch.

To both of these, someone has to be inactive you can only dress like 46 I think.  If you're not a special teams contributor and not a starter or rotation player, there's a chance you're inactive. 

2 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

To both of these, someone has to be inactive you can only dress like 46 I think.  If you're not a special teams contributor and not a starter or rotation player, there's a chance you're inactive. 

Chris Moore is a huge special teams contributor. Kaufusi would be the only other end to backup Urban, while the rest of the actives are mostly NT/DT's

4 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

So I didn't get to see the game... but Yanda is out for the year? What awful luck. And Harbaugh already announcing Bergstrom as the replacement? Even worse.

I see Maxx Williams is hurt (again) too. Bradley being out isn't a huge deal, but still not good. 

It was Brandon Williams and not Maxx Williams.

42 minutes ago, Danand said:

Chris Moore is a huge special teams contributor. Kaufusi would be the only other end to backup Urban, while the rest of the actives are mostly NT/DT's

Ok, but again, SOMEONE does have to sit.  

Chris Matthews was out on all of the coverage teams and Campanero returns kicks/punts.  They're not going to dress six receivers that often.

With Kafusi and Henry sitting, you still have Williams, Pierce, Urban, Wormley, Davis and Ricard (and Ricard gets snaps as the FB).

Archived