Freddie Kitchens Fired

pnies20

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gotta wonder if DePo is gonna be the VP of ops and Dorsey will handle the 53 and the coach will coach and both will answer to him.

I’d love that.

My best guess is depodesta will collaborate with Dorsey on personnel decisions and the draft. Which is what I wanted originally with Dorsey and sashi. 

My other best guess is they’re going to hire someone to be a buffer between the coach and the front office. Sounds like there’s been very little communication between them. Would solve so many problems. 

Yeah never mind, and I woke up. 

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Favre seems like the guy to sell Baker on Mccarthy

I have no clue on whether Favre has a favorable opinion of him, but if he does it would certainly help if we decided McCarthy was the guy.

I think McCarthy was QB coach in the 90s and was there Favre's final year I think.

Edited by Mind Character

Oh and let me say this again like I’ve said several times, the common denominator in this Groundhog Day **** show are?

The Haslams. 

It’s like our horrendous health care system. Just prescribe drugs to mask the serious issue at hand. Give them dollars so we can move onto the next sucker. Don’t try to cure the root of the problem. 

Just now, mistakey said:

If we rehire berry omg I can’t wait for @big poppa pump meltdown 

“All they did was let computers and iPhones scout the players and make the pics!!! There were no real football guys!!!!!!!”

giphy.gif

It’s ok @big poppa pump, you too can come to the dark side.

giphy.gif 

*You’ll note I even used age appropriate references.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh and let me say this again like I’ve said several times, the common denominator in this Groundhog Day **** show are?

The Haslams. 

It’s like our horrendous health care system. Just prescribe drugs to mask the serious issue at hand. Give them dollars so we can move onto the next sucker. Don’t try to cure the root of the problem. 

And all y’all rejoiced when he bought the team 

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I didn’t know anything about him, but I never minded Lerner.

He just signed checks and stayed out of the way.

Yeah it’s a shame Lerners son could never hire a good front office. He could have carried on his dads legacy with flare. But unfortunately he really just didn’t care, and here we are a 6-10 team with mere embers of hope.