Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

20 hours ago, Dome said:

you talking to ET behind the scenes? 

So now that I’m not ignored please explain how I was active and inactive, and how that makes me scum. Thanks 

(PS: if you have no idea where you were actually going with that push earlier it would be better to just say that now than to come up with some dumbass “it was a reaction test” excuse)

On 1/3/2020 at 1:06 AM, Dome said:

I’ll be very inactive. But yes.

20 hours ago, Dome said:

you talking to ET behind the scenes? 

So now that I’m not ignored please explain how I was active and inactive, and how that makes me scum. Thanks 

(PS: if you have no idea where you were actually going with that push earlier it would be better to just say that now than to come up with some dumbass “it was a reaction test” excuse)

20 hours ago, Dome said:

@The Orca this is the comment I was asking about 

it makes no sense

you referenced another quote that was supposed to explain this comment, but it didn’t explain anything.

then you doubled down by saying I was scum for sure

So...... let’s talk about your nonsense push. I want to see if it was harmlessly dumb, or maliciously. 

Do you not see it lmao

You say you are going to be very inactive but are super active....why?

Deviation in stated path usually comes from a reason 

You are intentionally being active imo to avoid inactive heat early

I liken it to someone saying I'm lynching Orca D1 before the game and then dont when the game starts, what changed to cause the deviation, role, alignment, aligned together etc

Here you said you were going to be very inactive. The change imo to being very active is scummy. You are scum. You probably have a really good role and dont want to be lynched early so you are not using a gimmick like usual and not following through on your "I'm being very inactive comment"

Just now, The Orca said:

Do you not see it lmao

You say you are going to be very inactive but are super active....why?

Because I feel like posting more. How does that correlate to scum in your mind? That makes no sense.

Just now, The Orca said:

Deviation in stated path usually comes from a reason 

You are intentionally being active imo to avoid inactive heat early

That doesn’t even make sense, doing something I said I would do wouldn’t draw attention... so I do the opposite?

Just now, The Orca said:

I liken it to someone saying I'm lynching Orca D1 before the game and then dont when the game starts, what changed to cause the deviation, role, alignment, aligned together etc

And you’re completely ignoring all outside factors.

Just now, The Orca said:

Here you said you were going to be very inactive. The change imo to being very active is scummy. You are scum. You probably have a really good role and dont want to be lynched early so you are not using a gimmick like usual and not following through on your "I'm being very inactive comment"

Next time you play astronaut in the back yard, make pickle cut some holes in the plastic bag for you 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Because I feel like posting more. How does that correlate to scum in your mind? That makes no sense.

That doesn’t even make sense, doing something I said I would do wouldn’t draw attention... so I do the opposite?

And you’re completely ignoring all outside factors.

Next time you play astronaut in the back yard, make pickle cut some holes in the plastic bag for you 

You scrambling now. You have no rebuttal but..."that doesnt even make sense"

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He’s right, that doesn’t make any sense Orca. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And that’s not scrambling at all either 

It makes complete sense

There was no build up of activity. It was from the outset. It was an immediate super active posting completely opposite of what he has done in past games and what he said he was going to do, also there is no gimmick as usual from him, he is scum

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It makes complete sense

There was no build up of activity. It was from the outset. It was an immediate super active posting completely opposite of what he has done in past games and what he said he was going to do, also there is no gimmick as usual from him, he is scum

The problem with that is that you are suggesting he is scum because he did the exact opposite of what he said he would do from the start. Dome is not an idiot (most of the time) 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The problem with that is that you are suggesting he is scum because he did the exact opposite of what he said he would do from the start. Dome is not an idiot (most of the time) 

As I said he would have felt being inactive would be a detriment to his role/alignment and he could come off more town like being super active instead of super inactive

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As I said he would have felt being inactive would be a detriment to his role/alignment and he could come off more town like being super active instead of super inactive

He could become more town like by doing the exact opposite of what he said he was going to be doing. 

read that again.