Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

See here’s the thing though. My argument is that your post catching up Slappy was misleading because it automatically painted Pivkle as the vote. Which he did btw based on your misleading information.  I’m saying you should have been up front about this information and let Slappy decide. Since apparently it’s so obvious why are you worried about him misinterpreting?

*Shrug*

Because I know for certain I’m town so that leaves one option.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mwil right now:

"I HATE CENSUS SO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO BASE MULTIPLE DAYS OF GAMEPLAY EXCLUSIVELY AROUND IT. THAT WILL TEACH HOST IN THE FUTURE NOT TO USE THEM!!"

So illogical it hurts my brain

To be fair, I made sure to smoke Orca first and then immediately locked my vote to prove a point, which is either Pickle is scum and the census is beneficial or Orca gets LVP. Either way it’s funny and either way I prove my point.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts can jail someone each night preventing any move they have or a move directed at them. 

I also copped Dome, but I dont know if the role is town or mafia aligned.

Might as well tells us domes role. Does it block my jail? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts can jail someone each night preventing any move they have or a move directed at them. 

I also copped Dome, but I dont know if the role is town or mafia aligned.

Obviously I confirm this. But my claim was in thread. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I dont see how it could. I tried to hint it to him yesterday. 

@Dome do you mind if I reveal your role or do you want to?

If you are not sure he is scum, why are you asking his permission? Just reveal it and let us decide. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If you are not sure he is scum, why are you asking his permission? Just reveal it and let us decide. 

The role didn't strike me as a scum role, which is why I didnt out him right away. 

I just dont know enough about the role. It would make sense that it was town aligned to me. Or maybe an Indy role. 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you admit it's purposefully misleading?

No

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like hmmm, I "know I'm town," so when a guy asks for a catchup, I'm only going to give the perspective that shows I'm town. Lol

If that’s what you call telling the truth, then yes