Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. I thought you had a better point than that originally. "Scum reads thread" is not exactly groundbreaking. 

2. The only thing you could provide would be meta. Specifically I am interested in Counselors.... questionable.. posting. Why was he never replaced?

I am not sure why that was so pressing to know when town had someone modkilled that was also not replaced.  What was questionable about Counselor posting?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure why that was so pressing to know when town had someone modkilled that was also not replaced.  What was questionable about Counselor posting?

Active non participation. 

Its been a recurring theme amongst the past generation of mafia additions. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Active non participation. 

Its been a recurring theme amongst the past generation of mafia additions. 

You yourself said we have 48 hours. Let’s go after the inactives yet I’m showing active non participation when we have 48 hours to go? 

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

(My first comment is in this quote box)

Counselor was never replaced because he was still in chat every day and his team didn’t want orca or naz

after passing on orca or naz, they couldn’t get a d3 replacement or it would be obvious what happened, swag had already called it (swag said counselor didn’t get replaced because his teammates didn’t want orca or naz, and that’s exacty what happened so they didn’t want to go back for a former townie on D3)

@Matts4313  This was what I tagged Counselor about earlier.  I thought it was somewhat ironic that Orca was asking about the mafia chat from last game.  I took Dome's post earlier to let it stay out of this game and just move on from it.