Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You two are literally attempting to twist what I said and you’re saying “act this way” ?!? Is this payback from the times that I messed with you when I was scum? 

I thought I didn’t do it I was just hopping on Dome’s train

Orca says he knows I’m scum 

but he’s not pushing me, and communicating and asking for my reads on other players In a non-hostile manner 

but his “read” on me is totally real and not a grudge at all 

lololololololol

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

What you were getting at was that there was “no correlation”, based on what you know... 

right? We’re all good there? 

now this is where we have a disconnect...

then you said “doesn’t fit precisely” which leaves some wiggle room later if you decide you want a claim that fits, since that’s what other players are claiming.

you understand how, FMPOV, the clarity of your post leaves a lot to be desired? Right?

youre saying two different things, claiming they mean the same thing, and refusing to acknowledge that you even said two different things 

I’ve stated already that I understand YOUR POV, even if it is wrong. I’ve repeatedly said that you’re hung up on the word precisely. youre assuming additional meaning into the statement because of that word. 

Just now, Dome said:

Orca says he knows I’m scum 

but he’s not pushing me, and communicating and asking for my reads on other players In a non-hostile manner 

but his “read” on me is totally real and not a grudge at all 

lololololololol

We went through this dip****. I explained my read. Multiple people disagree. Maybe if people liste ed to me.id get that thread cred everyone magically gets

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m going to be mad if Touch acts this way as town 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Acts this way? Are you kidding right now? 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I thought I didn’t do it I was just hopping on Dome’s train

Like wtf are you even reading right now?!? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’ve stated already that I understand YOUR POV, even if it is wrong. I’ve repeatedly said that you’re hung up on the word precisely. youre assuming additional meaning into the statement because of that word. 

I’m assuming when someone says two different things that they mean two different things 

if you meant the same thing with both statements, why didn’t you say the same thing?

Just now, The Orca said:

We went through this dip****. I explained my read. Multiple people disagree. Maybe if people liste ed to me.id get that thread cred everyone magically gets

It’s because most of what you say makes no sense at all 

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

N4L

Pickle

...based off of the OP/thread interactions on Day 1.

Blah is 100% cleared unless Malf lied to me via PM (unlikely).

You have stated this several times thus far, going to be interested in how you know this.  

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I have no idea why, but I actually feel good about Whicker and Squire as Town.

Care to share how you came to these reads?

Just now, Dome said:

I’m assuming when someone says two different things that they mean two different things 

if you meant the same thing with both statements, why didn’t you say the same thing?

It’s because most of what you say makes no sense at all 

So if what I believe makes sense to me and when explained no one gets it...how can I get you lynched lmao