Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The issue last game was that town didnt understand that invest immune *did* block the census. Here are the scenarios:

1. Orca is lying.

2. Orca is telling the truth and Counselor was the only scum on his census. 

Option 3: Orca is just wrong. Counselor and Pickle didnt count. 

Which means one of Mwil/Daboyle are scum. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

But the common sense, on the surface version of the census says Counselor is scum and the rest are town

That's how I originally interpreted it as well, but Counselor's ability does complicate things.

This is also why I tend to believe Orca is faking a census, because it really makes us run around for up to 3-4 days, all while they double up on the lynch and night hits.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's how I originally interpreted it as well, but Counselor's ability does complicate things.

This is also why I tend to believe Orca is faking a census, because it really makes us run around for up to 3-4 days, all while they double up on the lynch and night hits.

I believe it is fake as well and Orca is my vote today 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The issue last game was that town didnt understand that invest immune *did* block the census. 

That's why I find this particular claim, in light of Counselor's flip, to be more than just merely coincidence.

1. Orca is lying.

I think Orca is lying.

2. Orca is telling the truth and Counselor was the only scum on his census. 

Or:

3. Malf's interpretation/ability order and flavor circumvents the usual rules, and he's laughing about this for his own amusement.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's why I find this particular claim, in light of Counselor's flip, to be more than just merely coincidence.

I think Orca is lying.

Or:

3. Malf's interpretation/ability order and flavor circumvents the usual rules, and he's laughing about this for his own amusement.

If Malf is toying with us so be it. Orca is the lynch 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which means one of Mwil/Daboyle are scum. 

I have one person who can/has lock-cleared me and my claim is very apparent. If Orca flips town, then Daboyle, who "just now re-read his PM" and has sense changed his claim, is the way  to go. I still don't buy Pickle and question whether or not the jailer claim works/fits based upon what I said earlier.

24 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Just reread my PM.

So I’m supposed to target a player and if I’m successful, then that player’s night actions will be redirected to me. If I didn’t submit a choice by deadline, then Malf will randomly decide a player whose moves would be redirected. On Night 1 I didn’t make a choice so I was assigned Dome, of which the move failed.

Wtf 

daboyle 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I jailed him last night. An invest (census) wouldnt have worked on him. And yes, I did verify the description. 

My move failed 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome => can you confirm if he is telling the truth?

I got no indication that any redirect attempt was made on me.... 

but i highly doubt my move can be redirected to anyone anyways, so I think the move failing part makes sense 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The issue last game was that town didnt understand that invest immune *did* block the census. Here are the scenarios:

This in particular was the entire post-game conversation last game, where Squire and SwAg rightfully called me on my anti-town (and I was town) preponderance to question the census and WHY and not sharing that information with them. That's why I watched Squire and Malf back to back nights at the end of the game (I freaking new Malf was a watcher...smh) and that's why Malf had a million times more thread capital than I did. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have one person who can/has lock-cleared me and my claim is very apparent. If Orca flips town, then Daboyle, who "just now re-read his PM" and has sense changed his claim, is the way  to go. I still don't buy Pickle and question whether or not the jailer claim works/fits based upon what I said earlier.

I don’t know if he changed his claim. He just wasn’t clear the first time. His move I still a lightning rod, just not the same as it was last game .

I have one person who can/has lock-cleared me and my claim is very apparent.

I read that you said Blah is town. I dont understand how he can "lock clear" you.

If Orca flips town, then Daboyle, who "just now re-read his PM" and has sense changed his claim, is the way  to go.

If Orca flips town, than I am putting a town lean on you, daboyle and pickle. I am going to assume that Counselor was the only non-town. 

I still don't buy Pickle and question whether or not the jailer claim works/fits based upon what I said earlier.

I specifically asked for clarification for that reason.