Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I read that you said Blah is town. I dont understand how he can "lock clear" you.

skysports-mason-rudolph-pittsburgh_47978

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If Orca flips town, than I am putting a town lean on you, daboyle and pickle. I am going to assume that Counselor was the only non-town. 

I specifically asked for clarification for that reason. 

professional-lays-plaster-between-bricks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think Daboyle is telling the truth

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I got no indication that any redirect attempt was made on me.... 

but i highly doubt my move can be redirected to anyone anyways, so I think the move failing part makes sense 

He comes off as genuine to me

and if he made up his result (move failed) on me, he picked the right player to fake it on,  because his story adds up FMPOV 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Lol 

Thanks, I try.

Just now, Dome said:

You also called him brother

I should get bonus points for my initial gif movie claim as well. This is also why I said that my role does fit my character to a point.

Just now, Dome said:

not sure what’s to not understand about your claim at this point 

matts, stop skimming!!!

I feel like I've been pretty blatantly clear since word go.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

skysports-mason-rudolph-pittsburgh_47978

professional-lays-plaster-between-bricks

Malfs favorite game, the one that he nearly quit mafia over bc people, he was pretending to be scum and scum chat. 

If you dont think he would hesitate to put 2 not aligned players in a chat, I dont know what to tell you. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’d Be easier to state the claims that would be worse. Tho as I read now he’s not an actual lightning rod. 

If his only option is redirect to self, it’s just a LR variation 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malfs favorite game, the one that he nearly quit mafia over bc people, he was pretending to be scum and scum chat. 

If you dont think he would hesitate to put 2 not aligned players in a chat, I dont know what to tell you. 

FWIW I’m not clearing mwil, I’m just not questions why, from his point of view, he’s claiming he’s clear 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks, I try.

I should get bonus points for my initial gif movie claim as well. This is also why I said that my role does fit my character to a point.

I feel like I've been pretty blatantly clear since word go.

Your claim is clear. Its verifiability is not. Which was my point about you claiming "lock clear". 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It’s worth keeping in the back of the mind but no way I’m lynching claimed masons over sketchy claims and a possible census