Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Fill me in then if that's your opinion 

Daboyle is claiming the lightning rod variation that redirects one person to himself each night.

He claimed he used his move on me, and it failed. My move is not a move that could be directed so his story checks out there.

There isn’t really a good reason for scum to claim lightning rod, unless you can think of one.

I suggest going with pickle if you trust orca, or orca if you don’t like his claim 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Daboyle is claiming the lightning rod variation that redirects one person to himself each night.

He claimed he used his move on me, and it failed. My move is not a move that could be directed so his story checks out there.

There isn’t really a good reason for scum to claim lightning rod, unless you can think of one.

I suggest going with pickle if you trust orca, or orca if you don’t like his claim 

And what would be his win condition as a "indy" lightning rod 

Just now, The Orca said:
32 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca

Earlier in the day you seemed eager to be lynched and cleared.... what happened?

Am I suppose to tag everyone and get them to lynch me who is town lmao

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

well no... 

I'm just saying exactly what I said... earlier today you seemed eager to get lynched, you basically dared us to do it... now you're singing a different tune.