Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That's why I find this particular claim, in light of Counselor's flip, to be more than just merely coincidence.

I think Orca is lying.

Or:

3. Malf's interpretation/ability order and flavor circumvents the usual rules, and he's laughing about this for his own amusement.

@Matts4313 my mistake this is what I was thinking of the same page

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle or Daboyle. I'm sticking with Daboyle even though I dont like the way Pickle has played (I think I know what the meme means)...but based on how I interpreted the results and Counselors role that was revealed, I believe its 1 of them. Outside chance its Mwil and his claimed Mason or whatever with Blah is a scum chat or split alignment

So what's it mean?

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Scum's purple?

Also, there's something poetic about Counselor being scum for what seems like the 5th or so straight game.

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

it isn't me

10 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Ah I see it now. 

pickle

8 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Just reread my PM.

So I’m supposed to target a player and if I’m successful, then that player’s night actions will be redirected to me. If I didn’t submit a choice by deadline, then Malf will randomly decide a player whose moves would be redirected. On Night 1 I didn’t make a choice so I was assigned Dome, of which the move failed.

8 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

When I turn up as Lightning Rod, I’m expecting some apologies tbh

Why didn’t you look at the PM when malf sent it? You posted twice after day started. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why didn’t you look at the PM when malf sent it? You posted twice after day started. 

I've said before I read the name of the role and went with what I knew about it. So all of D1 I knew, who I was, my alignment and what my role was (not the specifics of it but still).

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I've said before I read the name of the role and went with what I knew about it. So all of D1 I knew, who I was, my alignment and what my role was (not the specifics of it but still).

Right, but malf would have PMd you about your move going to dome and failing. You posted right around the time day started too.