Serious Question

bigben07MVP

One of the reasons I was adamant about not wanting to make the playoffs prior to Week 17. First of all, no one deserves to watch our offense play in the post season. Secondly we never had a prayer at knocking off the Patriots. So I’m glad we didn’t make the playoffs but I’m upset we lost 3 in a row to finish 8-8, especially with how they played vs the Ravens JV.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, August4th said:

yep

because no way in hell we would of won this game

While true, if we had a healthy Ben, we wouldve had a good chance.

Then again, both Tomlin and Ben probably wouldve sucked just enough vs Belichick to rip the victory away from the defense.

37 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Then again, both Tomlin and Ben probably wouldve sucked just enough vs Belichick to rip the victory away from the defense.

Idk man I’m pretty confident Ben could have put up 14+ points last nights. Brady just didn’t have anything around him this year. Our D could’ve handled them even better than the Titans did.

With that being said, I don’t think Duck would have been able to move us past midfield if we had somehow snagged the 6th seed.

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

Idk man I’m pretty confident Ben could have put up 14+ points last nights. Brady just didn’t have anything around him this year. Our D could’ve handled them even better than the Titans did.

With that being said, I don’t think Duck would have been able to move us past midfield if we had somehow snagged the 6th seed.

Its all speculation, but its based on the reality of Tomlin and Ben vs the Patriots.

With Ben, it would be a game we definitely should have won based on how the Pats played this year, but lets face it, 1) we play down to inferior teams alot under Tomlin and 2)  Belichick has always had our number, especially Tomlin and Ben.

I wouldnt put much money on us beating them, with or without Ben.

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

It looked like the Titans couldn't pass it all that well, but they gashed them with Henry. I don't think our run game was strong enough to do what Henry did. With a 100% healthy Conner, maybe. WIth the RBBC, no chance.

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

would of loved to see this defense play against NE with minka, but in a world were we had ben not sure Miami trades us minka. brady would of torched our safeties like he did in week 1. I do have a good feeling that the days of being terrified of a Bady led pats is over tho.