BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just a reminder to all you trade deadliners who aren't scared to trade I can take on cap space to open up rooms for deals. 

Yeah Baby!

And you dudes with young talent who want to stack some chips I am looking to acquire a piece or two to help me next year and into the future. Stack up home boys 

Fulgham wouldn’t like this mindset. What if Fulgham gave up huh? What if Fulgham stopped practicing because he said man I came from Old Dominion and I’m on the practice squad. Every practice route I run just same result. I don’t get brought up. I just am rotting here I should quit. Huh what if Fulgham has that mindset!? TLF! Think Like Fulgham!

• Like 2

My team sucks too Pete. Yours sucks mostly due to injuries. Mine sucks because I built it to suck now and hopefully get off it’s knees later. But every week as long as I’m healthy and don’t have an emergency (did have a migraine Friday night and still took my son on a drive from 1:20am-2:50am to get him to sleep but I wrote it Thursday night because Halloween weekend you know) I will give it a go. I will bring it to my opponent so he knows even though my team might be hot garbage he isn’t getting anything for free!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean the result will be the same....

We all know and understand how good of a GM you can be and that this team was screwed because a replacement wasn't found when they should've been, before it was too late. Injuries have made it worse. You've been able to get some trades from me and others to get some picks that'll help you build a legit team. Use your 3Ds and 3 Ups to open up cap space and keep players that'll help you. Portland will make a turn around.

Also renaming/relocating them to Phoenix Eagles kinda sounds bad *** imo 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

We all know and understand how good of a GM you can be and that this team was screwed because a replacement wasn't found when they should've been, before it was too late. Injuries have made it worse. You've been able to get some trades from me and others to get some picks that'll help you build a legit team. Use your 3Ds and 3 Ups to open up cap space and keep players that'll help you. Portland will make a turn around.

Also renaming/relocating them to Phoenix Eagles kinda sounds bad *** imo 

Yeah I know. It's just hard for me to get up for many game plans when I look at the roster in my current state and think like "wtf am I actually going to say?" lol I'm riding out this year. I'll put in much more effort next season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah I know. It's just hard for me to get up for many game plans when I look at the roster in my current state and think like "wtf am I actually going to say?" lol I'm riding out this year. I'll put in much more effort next season

Ignore my attempts to motivate you that’s fine... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We've all been here.  My first year I was rolling with the dreaded Jake locker Darren McFadden anquon boldin trio 

• Like 1