12. Seoul 3-6-1 (-42)
  13. Hungary 3-7 (-11)
  14. Sacramento 3-7 (-16)
  15. OKC 3-7 (-23)
  16. Portland 0-10 (-120)

@rackcs happy mocking 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@bcb1213 week 9 results were not entered into the workbooks/standings just an fyi

I did them in the old roster sheet on Sat. Mike must have used an earlier  copy for the new one. Once I get access I can update again.

• Like 2

1. Sacramento (from Portland)- Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson

No change here. 

2. WSR (from OKC)- Penei Sewell OT Oregon

With no threat of Sacramento to take a QB at 3 WSR can pick between their top non QB pick here. Sewell, Chase, Parsons could all get looks but ultimately Sewell is likely a generational talent and gives WSR a LT/RT for ten years. 

3. Sacramento- Micah Parsons LB PSU

Parsons is a versatile defender that can allow me to utilize him in various ways in gameplan scheming and if I take away anything from the league this year it is have players that can do multiple things because injuries are a nasty mutha. 

4. WSR (from Hungary)- Justin Fields QB OSU

WSR gets their QB. Fields has displayed incredible accuracy and decision making and WSR gets their LT and QB of the future in the first four picks.

5. Seoul- Ja’Marr Chase WR LSU

Seoul traded Sutton and they grab Chase here to give Kyler his number one receiver.

6. Antarctica- Kyle Pitts TE UF

What a receiving corps and then you add Pitts at TE? Yikes. No Oline is worth this pick with Sewell being off the board, so they add the explosive weapon to better their offense.

7. Sacramento (from Camden) Jaylen Waddle WR Bama

I add another Alabama speedster to my WR corps for the second year in a row. I believe he will come back healthy from his ankle injury and he gives my offense a dynamic playmaker for my QBs to utilize.

8. Rome- Kwity Paye Edge UM

Paye didn’t play this past week but he has been a terror before this week with 25 pressures in 3 games played. He has great size and athleticism and he really displays an all around game for a 4-3 end.

9. Sacramento (from NOLA)- Patrick Surtain ll CB Bama

I go back to the Bama well and add Patrick Surtain at CB. I have a solid group of corners despite what the critics think. Bryce Callahan has been a stud and I will likely 3 up him. Darious Williams has made 4 incredible interceptions and is really playing solid. Ceedy Duce is a solid player at nickel. Donte Jackson and CJ Henderson have great potential and Chidobe has been hurt this year but has shown potential as well and could be a possible 3 up. However in this league you need as many solid corners as you can and Surtain is good value here. 

10. IC- Caleb Farley CB VT

IC goes corner here with the very talented Farley. He has size and ball skills to match great athleticism.

11. Singapore- Gregory Rousseau Edge Miami

They added Fletcher Cox to pair with Donald and now they add Rousseau who had 15.5 sacks as a redshirt freshman. He will help them with an edge presence and keep building on their dominant dline.

12. Cuba- Jaycee Horn CB SCAR

Horn is a riser and gives Cuba a big corner with excellent coverage skills to improve their secondary.

13. Camden (from Lancaster)- Devonta Smith WR Bama

Camden grabs Smith here to pair with Brown and Kupp after trading Hopkins and give them a player who can step in and run veteran routes and hit the grown running. 

14. WSR- Rashod Bateman WR MIN

WSR adds a well rounded receiver who can do it all to their corps. They continue to build their offense with impressive building blocks after going almost entirely defensive in last years draft.

15. Seoul (from Berlin)- Dylan Moses LB Bama

Seoul adds Moses to bring an athletic heat seeking defensive presence to pair with Isaiah Simmons on their defense.

16. Gotham- Zach Wilson QB BYU

Gotham grabs their QB of the future with the rising Wilson. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I did them in the old roster sheet on Sat. Mike must have used an earlier  copy for the new one. Once I get access I can update again.

Thanks. That makes more sense. I was surprised because you guys have been on top of that all season. I figured maybe y'all just got busy and forgot or something but yeah I appreciate the heads up. Keep up the good work.

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

You traded your 2 best players that'll do it

9 hours ago, Blue said:

Nah bro, he still got Maxx Crosby

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

He doesn’t want to be reminded of this

Ouch. Ask for people to comply with just commenting on the game thread you're voting on and I get ganged up on. Jeez.

edit: And Crosby's a solid player bro don't bring him into this.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Counselor said:
  1. Gotham 8-2 (53)
  2. Berlin 8-2 (45)
  3. WSR 8-2 (42)
  4. Lancaster 7-3 (30)
  5. Cuba 6-4 (29)
  6. Singapore 6-4 (13)
  7. IC 6-4 (10)
  8. NO 5-5 (32)
  9. Rome 5-5 (14)
  10. Camden 5-5 (-18)
  11. Antarctica 3-6-1 (-38)
  12. Seoul 3-6-1 (-42)
  13. Hungary 3-7 (-11)
  14. Sacramento 3-7 (-16)
  15. OKC 3-7 (-23)
  16. Portland 0-10 (-120)

This is what the old spreadsheet tells me. The First tie breaker is Divisional wins it seems. It should be H2H but I think we have to manually account for that for the playoffs.

1 Williamsport Soul Reavers Mid & West 8 2
2 Gotham Gashslayers Atlantic 8 2
3 Berlin Blitzkrieg Europe & Africa 8 2
4 Lancaster Werewolves Atlantic 7 3
5 Singapore Sentinels Pacific 6 4
6 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Europe & Africa 6 4
7 Cuba Smugglers Atlantic 6 4
8 New Orleans Jazz Mid & West 5 5
9 Rome Eternals Europe & Africa 5 5
10 Camden Hood Rats Atlantic 5 5
11 Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Pacific 3 6
12 Seoul Dragons Pacific 3 6
13 Sacramento Sasquatch Pacific 3 7
14 Hungary Hippos Europe & Africa 3 7
15 Oklahoma City EF5s Mid & West 3 7
16 Portland Horned Owls Mid & West 0 10
Edited by SirA1

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Pretty sure I have the largest # of players going into free agency this year. I was top 5 last year.

This year I've got about 43 entering FA (including 3Ds)

I mean sure but that's because you signed like 24 players in the Shark Tank, more than anyone this year, (10 of which are on this weeks active roster) because you didn't want to commit to them for more than a year. And it put you in a trade locked hell for most of the season. Some of those players will likely be ERFA/RFA as well so can be resigned easily.

It seems to be working out for you but constantly refreshing half your roster each year may not work out every time.

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

This is what the old spreadsheet tells me. The First tie breaker is Divisional wins it seems. It should be H2H but I think we have to manually account for that for the playoffs.

1 Williamsport Soul Reavers Mid & West 8 2
2 Gotham Gashslayers Atlantic 8 2
3 Berlin Blitzkrieg Europe & Africa 8 2
4 Lancaster Werewolves Atlantic 7 3
5 Singapore Sentinels Pacific 6 4
6 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Europe & Africa 6 4
7 Cuba Smugglers Atlantic 6 4
8 New Orleans Jazz Mid & West 5 5
9 Rome Eternals Europe & Africa 5 5
10 Camden Hood Rats Atlantic 5 5
11 Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Pacific 3 6
12 Seoul Dragons Pacific 3 6
13 Sacramento Sasquatch Pacific 3 7
14 Hungary Hippos Europe & Africa 3 7
15 Oklahoma City EF5s Mid & West 3 7
16 Portland Horned Owls Mid & West 0 10

So the point differential means nothing really?

I can’t find anything in the rules about how non playoff team order is determined. So are we just winging it as my friend WW would say?

Ties

-In the regular season, if there is a tie in a game an additional hour of voting to break a tie is added and then if still tied, recording as such.

Playoffs

Each division winner is qualified for the playoffs as one of the top 4 seeds. The 4 next best records are qualified as the 5-8 seeds. Lowest Seeds play Higher seeds. Higher seeds have the  Home field.

Homefield advantage carries through the first round of the playoffs and the semifinals and the Bizz bowl is on a neutral field.