BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Blue said:

I have moved on from Darious Williams and am now taking the opportunity to **** on Daniel Jones

Because you lost. And you felt threatened enough by me posting some stats that didn’t involve your players, didn’t mention you, nor were you tagged in, to comment on a player you clearly have not watched much of. It’s okay Tre White is still great even though he wasn’t on that list. You’ll be okay.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because you lost. And you felt threatened enough by me posting some stats that didn’t involve your players, didn’t mention you, nor were you tagged in, to comment on a player you clearly have not watched much of. It’s okay Tre White is still great even though he wasn’t on that list. You’ll be okay.

No, I just realize that I'm right and not only do I not need to prove it to you, you will never admit that I'm right because you're too invested in your player.

Also, I would never miss an opportunity to talk trash about Daniel Jones. Never.

Just now, Blue said:

No, I just realize that I'm right and not only do I not need to prove it to you, you will never admit that I'm right because you're too invested in your player.

Also, I would never miss an opportunity to talk trash about Daniel Jones. Never.

Lmao 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

@Jlash did I do the ole Xmad correctly here?

Dude don't give it away. 

What you do is say you've got a personal matter going on, so no one questions it. You wish Bill a good week, and that your'e sorry you can't turn in a gameplan. 

Then on Sunday. BOOOM SUCK IT BILL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Dude don't give it away. 

What you do is say you've got a personal matter going on, so no one questions it. You wish Bill a good week, and that your'e sorry you can't turn in a gameplan. 

Then on Sunday. BOOOM SUCK IT BILL

Who the hell is Bill

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:
18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Damien Lewis for shame. Got blown over and held. Center is not your spot 

Yea I'm surprised how hard he's struggled there.

Rest assurd folks, Ivory Coast isn't going to do some stupid **** and will keep him firmly at guard, where he has performed very well this season.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Rest assurd folks, Ivory Coast isn't going to do some stupid **** and will keep him firmly at guard, where he has performed very well this season.

Good. Only the big Ginger Pocic should man that spot.