BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

It really is something to see the opinions people have on Twitter. I follow this guy who is a "draft guru" or whatever. He currently has Ashtyn Davis ranked #2 overall. Antoine Winfield ranked 3rd overall. Herbert is his highest rated offensive prospect, but has said that Ben Bredeson (yes the Michigan guard) will soon overtake him for that honor once he's done his grades. I don't even think he has a 1st round grade on Burrow. 

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

It really is something to see the opinions people have on Twitter. I follow this guy who is a "draft guru" or whatever. He currently has Ashtyn Davis ranked #2 overall. Antoine Winfield ranked 3rd overall. Herbert is his highest rated prospect, but has said that Ben Bredeson (yes the Michigan guard) will soon overtake him for that honor once he's done his grades. I don't even think he has a 1st round grade on Burrow. 

I think that guru should stick to knitting.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It really is something to see the opinions people have on Twitter. I follow this guy who is a "draft guru" or whatever. He currently has Ashtyn Davis ranked #2 overall. Antoine Winfield ranked 3rd overall. Herbert is his highest rated prospect, but has said that Ben Bredeson (yes the Michigan guard) will soon overtake him for that honor once he's done his grades. I don't even think he has a 1st round grade on Burrow. 

My goodness 

Just now, Counselor said:

My goodness 

I should edit my post to say Herbert is his highest rated OFFENSIVE prospect, but that Bredeson would likely take that spot. 

A guard.

From Michigan. 

The top offensive prospect. 

Just now, Jlash said:

I should edit my post to say Herbert is his highest rated OFFENSIVE prospect, but that Bredeson would likely take that spot. 

A guard.

From Michigan. 

The top offensive prospect. 

I want what he’s having 

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'd take a 2021 pick for both Morse and Blythe combined. 

2027 or nada. 

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It really is something to see the opinions people have on Twitter. I follow this guy who is a "draft guru" or whatever. He currently has Ashtyn Davis ranked #2 overall. Antoine Winfield ranked 3rd overall. Herbert is his highest rated offensive prospect, but has said that Ben Bredeson (yes the Michigan guard) will soon overtake him for that honor once he's done his grades. I don't even think he has a 1st round grade on Burrow. 

Might be a case of he hasn't graded him yet. 

But likely dude's just making controversial rankings for clicks. 

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Fixed this for you.

+1 to SirA. for my exact reason of nope. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Might be a case of he hasn't graded him yet. 

But likely dude's just making controversial rankings for clicks

He may not have, but he's made it widely known he doesn't like Burrow as a prospect. 

• Like 1