BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

How do you think Berlin has done?  Brown at 1.9, OBJ for 1.11, Wirfs at 1.14, and YGM at 2.4.

YGM is by far the lowest-rated player on my board who's been drafted, so I think he was a massive reach. Other than that, I like it. It's good value. Nice, solid draft.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

YGM is by far the lowest-rated player on my board who's been drafted, so I think he was a massive reach. Other than that, I like it. It's good value. Nice, solid draft.

Fair.  The last time gopher wanted a Penn St player this bad, it was Chris Godwin.  So I'll trust him.

And I do like YGM quite a lot as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Fair.  The last time gopher wanted a Penn St player this bad, it was Chris Godwin.  So I'll trust him.

And I do like YGM quite a lot as well.

I just don't see the allure of an edge player who only seems to get pressure when he's lined up inside...and he's sub-270. Looks more like Carl Nassib to me. But hey, maybe he puts on some more weight and ends up going the Za'darius Smith route.

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

I just don't see the allure of an edge player who only seems to get pressure when he's lined up inside...and he's sub-270. Looks more like Carl Nassib to me. But hey, maybe he puts on some more weight and ends up going the Za'darius Smith route.

I disagree with the first part.

But we will see.  I do agree he needs to add some more functional strength.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

In this draft, I feel like there's a point(maybe 16 or so) where everyone's boards begin to vary wildly.

Yeah the only player I didn’t have in the top 16 that was picked there was Jefferson and he had been rising up my boards. Chaisson was in my top 16. Hence why I picked him at 19.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I would like this, but then you and bcb would claim it was acceptance of such a trade.

And it is no such thing.

I'll take it if you want to give him for the otc pick. Hell I might even make the next pick right after if Ya do