BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You're up tho.

He wasn't when he posted that.

Also lol at people actually claiming I didn't put effort into my gameplan. I did, I'm just not going to write two pages that nobody is going to actually read.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

He wasn't when he posted that.

Also lol at people actually claiming I didn't put effort into my gameplan. I did, I'm just not going to write two pages that nobody is going to actually read.

We can agree to disagree on that.

But one of the biggest flaws of your gameplan, with all due respect, which has been mentioned numerous times, is the 35% of plays Tuitt is on the benxh.

You do realize that, lets say an avg of 50 (Tuitts avg this season).snaps in a game, 17.5 of those he is on the bench and he is your best DL...a lot can happen in 17 snaps. And thats just 1 of several flaws in that gameplan imo

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

We can agree to disagree on that.

But one of the biggest flaws of your gameplan, with all due respect, which has been mentioned numerous times, is the 35% of plays Tuitt is on the benxh.

You do realize that, lets say an avg of 50 (Tuitts avg this season).snaps in a game, 17.5 of those he is on the bench and he is your best DL...a lot can happen in 17 snaps.

No, I checked. I was in the lead at the time with 5 votes to 4. I mean, if you want to disagree with facts, I guess that's your prerogative.

Real talk on Tuitt: if that's what people are taking issue, that's ******* stupid. He's only playing 70% of snaps IRL. It's not like I'm playing with 10 guys on the field when he's out for those plays.

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, I checked. I was in the lead at the time with 5 votes to 4. I mean, if you want to disagree with facts, I guess that's your prerogative.

Real talk on Tuitt: if that's what people are taking issue, that's ******* stupid. He's only playing 70% of snaps IRL. It's not like I'm playing with 10 guys on the field when he's out for those plays.

The guys replacing him are huge downgrades.

Also I think you're confused because I wasn't talking about rhe vote count. But thata not all ppl are taking issue with. There are multiple issues with your gameplan.

Also, since you're all about facts; Tuitt is playing 78% of the snaps for Pittsburgh atm.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

The guys replacing him are huge downgrades.

Also I think you're confused because I wasn't talking about rhe vote count. But thata not all ppl are taking issue with. There are multiple issues with your gameplan.

Nobody said they weren't.

No, it's perfectly fine.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yes and 81% in the previous two. Part of the reason is rhe 19% of ST he plays irl. But if you consider that we don't utlize ST. Then that %, not just for Tuitt but for all players would essentially be made up on actual defensive snaps, in theory.

Okay, trolling aside, this is a good point. Still thinks it's ridiculous that people took "we don't want Tuitt playing more than 65% of snaps" to mean "TUITT WILL NOT PLAY A SINGLE DOWN BEYOND 65% OF THE SNAPS BECAUSE WE DEFINITELY KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY SNAPS WILL BE PLAYED IN THIS GAME BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS"