BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

40 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I don't think we have a protocol for that, even though I said we should waay back when.  For me, I would think he's ineligible using logic that he's sick, but that's just my opinion.

Since I'm his opponent I'm not gonna be the one to actually pass judgment here but my thought process is, had rhe game occurred as scheduled he would not have played due to being on the covid list. Having said that if he is deemed eligible I don't have an issue with that either. Having said that, I'd like an answer (im sure Ruskie would too) for gameplanning either way

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

Still not sold on CEH as a feature back, but I'll admit he was very impressive Week 1. Thought Baltimore bottled him up pretty well.

On the ground, sure. but he averaged 14 yards per catch for the contest also. He does everything well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Does anyone have the good link for injuries? I can’t find the one for nfl.con that I used previous years that was in a list format for each matchup. It was easy for me to quickly glance through. 

https://www.nfl.com/injuries/

This is the one I use and I think the one you're talking about. They don't have anything up for week 4 yet but you can go back to week 3 to see if its the one you're talking about.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 5:11 AM, Counselor said:

Y’all let lukic do this every year haha. He signs plenty of guys in FA and then later turns them into draft picks when he doesn’t have a need for them. Smart man. 

On 6/21/2020 at 6:54 AM, Jlash said:

Do we have some weird responsibility to block his FA acquisitions that you don't?

edit: Also who are these guys he's picking up that look like flip-worthy candidates to you?

Decker, Higbee and Bradberry looking good 👀 👀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So curious: Titans are on bye now, due to the postponed game. We have allowed players to play on bye weeks. But Adam Humphries went on Covid list, does that make him ineligible now?

We need to treat him as we would treat players going into IR on their bye week. I think - might be wrong - that we can play dudes on their bye if they played the week before even though they went to IR. So same logic would apply here

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

We need to treat him as we would treat players going into IR on their bye week. I think - might be wrong - that we can play dudes on their bye if they played the week before even though they went to IR. So same logic would apply here

That's how I will approach it.  Humphries played week 3.  Whether he went to IR or the Titans had a bye, he is eligible for the following week. 

The first game the Titans play a game and he isn't out there, then he's a no go for BDL.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's how I will approach it.  Humphries played week 3.  Whether he went to IR or the Titans had a bye, he is eligible for the following week. 

The first game the Titans play a game and he isn't out there, then he's a no go for BDL.

You need to clear your inbox my friend

• Like 1