Matchup vs Seattle

Kenrik

8 hours ago, Striker said:

The Packers only turned the ball over once in Detroit. They gained 121 yards on 5 drives in the first half, with 76 of those yards coming on the final drive of the half.

Rodgers having 347 overthrows hurt in the first half as well. If he would on connected on half of those, the first half wouldn't have looked too bad and who knows, the score could have been different. 

• Like 1

The problem is that it isn’t just the Detroit game. Many games this year, the offense has gone MIA for quarters at a time. And, in the playoffs, that’s just not going to work. I hope I’m wrong, but it seems unlikely that in week 17, this offense will suddenly figure it out. If it does, we know the avatars have worked. 

8 hours ago, Striker said:

The Packers only turned the ball over once in Detroit. They gained 121 yards on 5 drives in the first half, with 76 of those yards coming on the final drive of the half.

Huh?  Rodgers threw a pick and Geronimo fumbled.  It could have been 3 had Allison not recovered that fumble by Graham too.  I thought Detroit scored their first 10 points directly after these 2 turnovers in the first half...?

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Huh?  Rodgers threw a pick and Geronimo fumbled.  It could have been 3 had Allison not recovered that fumble by Graham too.  I thought Detroit scored their first 10 points directly after these 2 turnovers in the first half...?

No.

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

You forgot the Jones fumble on the first drive giving the Lion a 1st and goal....😬

Edit, I was also thinking of the Vikings game....

Edited by 66PinG

10 hours ago, Striker said:

Do some of you not watch the games? Or, is it simply selective memory?

edit, I guess it is my memory that is kaput.

Edited by 66PinG

4 hours ago, 66PinG said:

Do some of you not watch the games? Or, is it simply selective memory?

edit, I guess it is my memory that is kaput.

4 hours ago, 66PinG said:

You forgot the Jones fumble on the first drive giving the Lion a 1st and goal....😬

Edit, I was also thinking of the Vikings game....

So this aged well.

Before you take shots at people, I'd advise checking your own memory first :P

Edited by Striker