Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Just now, Whicker said:

Why me?

Oh, you're not reading? As I told Dome in the game that he hosted (NY MAFIA), I'm pretty sure one of you is scum.

That said, since Orca is going to do nothing but hone in on me, I'd say that I'm great going him until he's gone/reciprocating, but I genuinely think he's useless Town that will spiral into a ridiculous connection/theory and derail things.

I'm also fine going:

Wolf, who has been a complete ghost.

Ted, because he's said a few things that didn't seem genuine to me.

Josh, who seemed eager to attach himself to Orca and when given the option to explain himself, gave a coy reply instead.

Squire, because based upon his meta, he's probably scum.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is funny because as you posted this I was typing out my rationale, and you'll understand here in a second if I change my vote.

I am personally more partial to long responses and cases, which Orca presented one. I'm also partial to the same for rebuttals which you have since provided since my last voting. I'm conflicted at the moment.

@Dome @Matts4313 @The Orca @Whicker @squire12 this guy will literally never vote for SwAg if this is the case.

I personally believe Squire is scum based on the action of early trying to condemn an interaction between Matts and I.

The interaction between the 2 of us but Squire picked me, and essentially backed off when Matts said he was scummy.

So.

Kill Squire

That's fair and reasonable, at least as far as the "backing off" goes.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Let's ask @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @Whicker if this is the case. As Forge (who isn't playing and therefore I won't tag) has spent considerable time with me in chatty, I always vote to either smoke one of the "Mafia Mount Rushmore" (Touch, Malf, Dome, SwAg) D1 or someone completely random to throw off the trail. The "really good town player" quote gives you bonus points for the irony/lulz.

Pickle copied you admission noted.

A couple things here:

1. I panic in scum chat and defer to the best scum player.

2. See above for where you are wrong.

You admitting not contributing noted.

Anyone could have visited you since you didn't say anything, Town/scum/other

Actually Dome voted him for me.

Interesting.

Whicker would agree with you.

LOL. OK then. This is my last post directed at you, as this is a complete waste of my/everyone else's time.

LOL LOL LOL

Second admission of working together confirmed, contradicting both of you in days past.

Could be a clear play from scum to get you to spiral and fixate on me. It looks like it's absolutely working.

1. How does your voting patterns have anything to do with Pickle being hit

2. Who cares if you panic in scum chat. I have been scum with you I think a few times where you always suggest hitting Pickle early because you think he is good

3. Not posting words is not, not contributing 

4. Sure, anyone could have, but based on the game and players involved...odds are both scum

5. Talk about not contributing, you are giving people your vote lmao

6. You keep saying "this is my last post directed toward you" but cant stick to it. Is it cause you cant let me post and get my thoughts out there without responding. You are trying to get ahead of your lynch imo

7. Explain the bolded because this seems like you are scum and upset I said I was working with Pickle

8. Then why kill Pickle. Everyone knows I tunnel when I think I'm right and I voted you like 52 times yesterday. No one needed to do jack to get me to tunnel and that would have been 2 votes on you and not on scum if you were town. So thanks for making it point that you are scum

Just now, MWil23 said:

Orca: Nothing you do can or will chance my mind

Me: Rebuttal

Orca: THIS ONLY CONFIRMS IT MORE!

Orca: Mwil is scum lock

Mwil: Your point

Orca: Called it

Mwil: I said I was scum to start the game you didnt do anything and are still not contributing 

Anyone have anything tangible to share from last night? 

Since Whicker has no desire to vote for me, I wouldn't be surprised as to him being scum, but there's been someone else refusing to play altogether since he was challenged:

Kill Wolf

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since Whicker has no desire to vote for me, I wouldn't be surprised as to him being scum, but there's been someone else refusing to play altogether since he was challenged:

Kill Wolf

Kill MWIL

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. How does your voting patterns have anything to do with Pickle being hit

2. Who cares if you panic in scum chat. I have been scum with you I think a few times where you always suggest hitting Pickle early because you think he is good

3. Not posting words is not, not contributing 

4. Sure, anyone could have, but based on the game and players involved...odds are both scum

5. Talk about not contributing, you are giving people your vote lmao

6. You keep saying "this is my last post directed toward you" but cant stick to it. Is it cause you cant let me post and get my thoughts out there without responding. You are trying to get ahead of your lynch imo

7. Explain the bolded because this seems like you are scum and upset I said I was working with Pickle

8. Then why kill Pickle. Everyone knows I tunnel when I think I'm right and I voted you like 52 times yesterday. No one needed to do jack to get me to tunnel and that would have been 2 votes on you and not on scum if you were town. So thanks for making it point that you are scum

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Let's ask @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @Whicker if this is the case. As Forge (who isn't playing and therefore I won't tag) has spent considerable time with me in chatty, I always vote to either smoke one of the "Mafia Mount Rushmore" (Touch, Malf, Dome, SwAg) D1 or someone completely random to throw off the trail. The "really good town player" quote gives you bonus points for the irony/lulz.

I only recall being scum with Mwil 1x.  It was the Swag hosted game that forge was godfather.  He died early that game, I think it was Rackcs that had the day vig shot.  

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome @Matts4313 @The Orca @Whicker @squire12 this guy will literally never vote for SwAg if this is the case.

That's fair and reasonable, at least as far as the "backing off" goes.

He likes a well reasoned case and rationale over someone that simple drops a vote.  I see that as being appropriate.  As for the never voting for swag, not sure that matters since he is not playing this game.  

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Kill Wolf

First off ive been around. But yea I havnt been on a whole lot second, I know im a townie so the only thing your gonna do is show more scummy then you are now 

Kill bc

save Wolf