Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, makes sense. I‘ve never seen Rick and Morty.

Greatest show on TV lol.  Watch it. 

Its good. But its also severely overrated on the internet. People speak as if its the GOAT and better than anything made before. Its not. 

Its a pretty funny cartoon show aimed at 20 year olds who think they are smarter than they really are. 

7.5/10 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Bcb is going to die.

Not in the next 24 hours. So you are, again, wasting the biggest tool at your disposal. Your vote. 

Its just like how its dumb to lock votes super early. You are basically conceding your usefulness for the day. 

Now vote Daboyle.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not in the next 24 hours. So you are, again, wasting the biggest tool at your disposal. Your vote. 

Its just like how its dumb to lock votes super early. You are basically conceding your usefulness for the day. 

Now vote Daboyle.

I changed. Now you return the favor by lynching Bcb tomorrow 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I voted Rag because for some inexplicable reason he wants to save Bcb, provide him with benefit, and get him and most likely mafia closer to their win condition. At least  I know Dome isn’t serious 

Oh. So you didnt really move past the BCB angle. You just decided to stick to it from another angle. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh. So you didnt really move past the BCB angle. You just decided to stick to it from another angle. 

Bcb’s claim is the most significant thing that’s happened today. What motivation is there to save him other than scum motivation? This is scum hunting 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Bcb’s claim is the most significant thing that’s happened today. What motivation is there to save him other than scum motivation? This is scum hunting 

You yourself said he is confirmed scum. So there is no more hunting when it comes to BCB. Right now is the time to push and test, imo.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You yourself said he is confirmed scum. So there is no more hunting when it comes to BCB. Right now is the time to push and test, imo.

I’m saying that those who are wanting to save him, give him benefit, and likely increase his incentive to side with mafia are the most likely candidates for mafia themselves