Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“When” you’re riled up.

LOL

Thanks I needed that. The browns are still looking for a coach and yet GM searching separately full swing. I can’t wait until they do this again in 2021/2022.

I’m missing something 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Once I get to five cookies I win. Literally that's it.  I have no incentive to hurt town.  I don't have to survive til the end.  I just have to give out cookies.  There's no reason whatsoever for me to be anti town 

And I don’t trust you. I have no reason to trust you. No one should have reason to trust you

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m missing something 

He is saying you are always riled up

Just now, Whicker said:

And I don’t trust you. I have no reason to trust you. No one should have reason to trust you

As opposed to other people we should trust at this point in the game? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is saying you are always riled up

As opposed to other people we should trust at this point in the game? 

He claimed someone who is not incentivized to play for town. That’s way different than not trusting someone else who is wanting to play for town 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't kno what he is.  I just know he's gonna derail the thread everyday til one of us is dead and if that's me then fine 

I’m just saying if you want town to believe and trust you and then you automatically revert to self preservation, you can understand why that gives me pause. That said I also have tried to convince Whicker of going elsewhere and it’s pointless.

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone ever figure out what Pickle claimed with his meme last game? I’m working on a theory that this game he’s a conservationist.

He never explained why he kept posting it. Though he did say (after posting it a bunch) that he thought it would trick @The Orca into thinking he was unkillable

The qoute is from Rick and Morty before Rick goes into an epic battle with the President and Sectret Service.  He kills like everyone and "cant be killed bc he is so good"

• Like 1