Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Well if Matts keeps putting enough heat on me to the point where I’m lynched, then D1 lynched town is the case and he should be looked at D2.

Bcb is the lynch for today so that we don’t lynch town on day 1

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So instead of one town dying heading into day 2, you’re willing to run the likely risk of having two town dead. Which btw that further incentivizes Bcb to play for mafia. 

So what are we never lynching Bcb? Do we even know if he can win with us? What happens when he’s declared solo winner and the game ends? Day 1 is the best day to lynch someone like this. Would you rather do it on day 3 when town is under a ton more pressure to lynch mafia?

Oh wait I forgot everyone here is god and will automatically lynch mafia instead of town

You said “tell me where I’m wrong”. I gave you two legitimate reasons where. Your refusal to acknowledge those points is frustrating. I’ve acknowledged where you’re coming from, so your unwillingness to reciprocate is confusing.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Do you really not see how anti town you are being? 

I'm the only one playing for town in this ******* game so idk what the **** you are thinking calling me anti-town. If you can ******* reconcile with me ONE TIME why lynching an indy is worse than lynching town then maybe we can have an actual conversation here

Just now, MWil23 said:

You said “tell me where I’m wrong”. I gave you two legitimate reasons where. Your refusal to acknowledge those points is frustrating. I’ve acknowledged where you’re coming from, so your unwillingness to reciprocate is confusing.

I've answered your points. We get information from thread play and night kills. Wagons still exist. And a "reset" of day 1 is a lot better than going into day 2 with multiple town dead. So yeah I answered your ******* points you're the one refusing to acknowledge what I'm saying

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm the only one playing for town in this ******* game so idk what the **** you are thinking calling me anti-town. If you can ******* reconcile with me ONE TIME why lynching an indy is worse than lynching town then maybe we can have an actual conversation here

Do you need me to walk you though this in baby steps? Okay. I will. You feel the need to cuss and get feisty, I will patronize you by treating you like a level 1 thinker.

1. When is the lynch?

2. What was I trying to accomplish with Daboyle?

3. What does you immediately quoting him and reassuring him he isnt in any danger do?

EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT BCB IS THE SAFE LYNCH. My god, you arent arguing anything that isnt common f***ing sense. All you are doing is screwing up the thread and being anti town. And when you retort "but but but lynch bcb" I encourage you to re-read and answer question 1 over and over until you get it through your noggin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you need me to walk you though this in baby steps? Okay. I will. You feel the need to cuss and get feisty, I will patronize you by treating you like a level 1 thinker.

1. When is the lynch?

2. What was I trying to accomplish with Daboyle?

3. What does you immediately quoting him and reassuring him he isnt in any danger do?

EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT BCB IS THE SAFE LYNCH. My god, you arent arguing anything that isnt common f***ing sense. All you are doing is screwing up the thread and being anti town. And when you retort "but but but lynch bcb" I encourage you to re-read and answer question 1 over and over until you get it through your noggin. 

WOW YOU ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE I'M RIGHT?! MY GOODNESS!! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS WAS HARD AT ALL

Okay, now I can admit you are right. My interaction with Daboyle was anti-town and I apologize.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

WOW YOU ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE I'M RIGHT?! MY GOODNESS!! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS WAS HARD AT ALL

Okay, now I can admit you are right. My interaction with Daboyle was anti-town and I apologize.

Why would I not acknowledge it Whicker? Think about it. Could it be by stating it in thread it effectively weakens every other push? It kills the threat behind any other wagon?

We gain nothing by repeating "bcb" on blast 24+ hours before night. 

I’ve looked back and found several posts by Matts either voting for me or telling people to vote for me. What I don’t see is any sort of rationale, any proof. If you had a day invest, I would’ve shown up as town so if you weren’t mafia, you wouldn’t have started anything because you have no legs to stand on. I haven’t done anything that would make me seem antitown in any way. It makes me wonder, why Matts would all of the sudden start a thing against me. 

If you guys are stupid enough to lynch/hit me because you blindly followed Matts, I’d be wildly disappointed. And if I do die, it’s not like that would be the end of me in this game. 

Edited by daboyle250

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why would I not acknowledge it Whicker? Think about it. Could it be by stating it in thread it effectively weakens every other push? It kills the threat behind any other wagon?

We gain nothing by repeating "bcb" on blast 24+ hours before night. 

Next level. Wouldn't acknowledging that I'm right keep me from trying to convince people I'm right? Hmmmmmm