Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What does the first part even mean? You told someone else in a different theme that I’m mafia?

In NY Mafia I picked Malf and Touch to control my vote and move because I thought (and was right) one was Mafia. I think Dome is Town. That leaves you, especially based on your incessant push of bcb and reaction to the pardon, or lack thereof.

So what happened then? Did Bcb pardon himself? It’s clear to me that Dome opened a path for Bcb to survive because Dome is scum or a troll, Bcb took it because he should have, and some chucklehead bought it 

Not what happened 

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like if a day cop exists just because a jester exists, then I have questions for Slappy. This doesn’t even include how ridiculous of a play it is for Dome

Just like his day alignment compare on the twins? He bluffed both.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In NY Mafia I picked Malf and Touch to control my vote and move because I thought (and was right) one was Mafia. I think Dome is Town. That leaves you, especially based on your incessant push of bcb and reaction to the pardon, or lack thereof.

This is the second time someone has claimed I didn't react to the pardon when the large majority of my posts have been in reaction. What did you want exactly? Or expect?

And this logic is absurd. I'm sure you know that

Like if a day cop exists just because a jester exists, then I have questions for Slappy. This doesn’t even include how ridiculous of a play it is for Dome

Question for you...why do you think bcb claimed indy when he did?  He must have known what would happen in terms of him being lynched.  I don't think he's that dumb.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Question for you...why do you think bcb claimed indy when he did?  He must have known what would happen in terms of him being lynched.  I don't think he's that dumb.

I mean I had several people fight against me and we've had multiple examples of claimed indies in the past surviving against my wishes so putting on exactly jester is pretty extreme. Especially since you didn't have this thought before Dome said anything.

And question for you... why would Dome use his day cop on the man who we have the most information on, is basically 0% to be scum, and was about to be lynched? What was he expecting to find? Again, did Dome put him on exactly jester and then use his day cop to confirm? Why didn't the word jester come out before Dome inexplicably day copped him?

Why didn't Dome day cop right away if he wanted to save Bcb? What was he expecting to happen if he did confirm Bcb as his claimed role? If Dome is telling the truth and all but wasted his day cop in this situation, then this game isn't for me. I like to actually use my moves in a useful way for positive effect for town and there's no way I'll match the genius that is horrible day cops.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean I had several people fight against me and we've had multiple examples of claimed indies in the past surviving against my wishes so putting on exactly jester is pretty extreme. Especially since you didn't have this thought before Dome said anything.

And question for you... why would Dome use his day cop on the man who we have the most information on, is basically 0% to be scum, and was about to be lynched? What was he expecting to find? Again, did Dome put him on exactly jester and then use his day cop to confirm? Why didn't the word jester come out before Dome inexplicably day copped him?

I fail to see how anyone couldn't have thought of the angle bcb was playing.  Seemed like he was asking to be lynched.

I don't think Dome did.  I think he lied about the result.

but you didn't answer my question...why do you think bcb claimed indy?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I fail to see how anyone couldn't have thought of the angle bcb was playing.  Seemed like he was asking to be lynched.

I don't think Dome did.  I think he lied about the result.

but you didn't answer my question...why do you think bcb claimed indy?

Because he wanted help from Other sympathizers to achieve his win condition of being voted most popular. 

So Dome did not day cop Bcb but yet he arbitrarily called Bcb’s role? 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Because he wanted help from Other sympathizers to achieve his win condition of being voted most popular. 

So Dome did not day cop Bcb but yet he arbitrarily called Bcb’s role? 

Or Dome is scum, assumed the main reason bcb would make the indy claim would be cause he is jester, and took a shot in the dark to clear himself.

It'd be a ballsy move.

Someone is lying here.