Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Anyone who’s reading is going to know these things aren’t true 

MORE Deflection.

You haven't addressed WHY you sat on it, WHY it's not antitown, or WHY our philosophies differ.

This is the THIRD TIME you've brushed this aside.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes. I received a 1 shot alignment compare when I won most popular. I compared Orca and myself. We’re aligned 

LOL

Translation:

I'm going to sucker half of this board into believing my ridiculous claim when any rationale human being compares to players to one another to get more information/odds/probability.

This is absolute garbage.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

MORE Deflection.

You haven't addressed WHY you sat on it, WHY it's not antitown, or WHY our philosophies differ.

This is the THIRD TIME you've brushed this aside.

I didn’t sit on it lol. My first post today was a solo vote to save Orca. It’s not anti town because I was not going to let orca get lynched today. We aren’t close to deadline. Idk why our philosophies differ but they obviously do because in my mafia world we don’t just blurt out claims at the start of every day. We instead hint at it and see what happens 

LOL

Translation:

I'm going to sucker half of this board into believing my ridiculous claim when any rationale human being compares to players to one another to get more information/odds/probability.

This is absolute garbage.

Any “rationale” human would compare someone to himself because he only knows his own alignment and so therefore his move is basically a cop instead of something else. 

Let me ask you this, if I compared Orca and someone else, and they came up aligned, what do we learn from that? We’d have to lynch Orca first right?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I didn’t sit on it lol. My first post today was a solo vote to save Orca. It’s not anti town because I was not going to let orca get lynched today. We aren’t close to deadline. Idk why our philosophies differ but they obviously do because in my mafia world we don’t just blurt out claims at the start of every day. We instead hint at it and see what happens 

So, you got the alignment compare N1 as most popular, and then you used it last night? Why not N1?

@Ragnarok is Whicker is telling the truth then about getting to use the random reward whenever, whether it's that night or if you can save it?

So, you got the alignment compare N1 as most popular, and then you used it last night? Why not N1?

@Ragnarok is Whicker is telling the truth then about getting to use the random reward whenever, whether it's that night or if you can save it?

When you win the reward Slappy asks you whether you want to pick a number 1-100 or have him randomize. I didn’t answer him in time because I put my phone away to focus on work when night hit. So by the time I knew what I had received, night was over. 

Any “rationale” human would compare someone to himself because he only knows his own alignment and so therefore his move is basically a cop instead of something else. 

1. Good comeback with the typo

2. That's ridiculous. You lose information on one player by comparing one to comparing two.

Let me ask you this, if I compared Orca and someone else, and they came up aligned, what do we learn from that? We’d have to lynch Orca first right?

There's a lot you could potentially learn from sheer probability, especially in a 14 player game:

1. Both are scum.

*You could lynch one and find out

*Mafia could hit one and you find out

2. Both are town

With 14 playing and 2 people dying each night (minus the pardon of course), the odds are essentially a push at best. With a 14 player setup and either 10-3-1 or 9-3-2, this makes more sense, especially with you going to war with claimed others.

Throw in patterns, thread play, meta reads, and letting others in on that information (I compared Orca and _______. They are both aligned.) and letting others decide, and that's a lot more beneficial, and you know it.

When you win the reward Slappy asks you whether you want to pick a number 1-100 or have him randomize. I didn’t answer him in time because I put my phone away to focus on work when night hit. So by the time I knew what I had received, night was over. 

@Ragnarok

Just now, MWil23 said:

1. Good comeback with the typo

2. That's ridiculous. You lose information on one player by comparing one to comparing two.

There's a lot you could potentially learn from sheer probability, especially in a 14 player game:

1. Both are scum.

2. Both are town

With 14 playing and 2 people dying each night (minus the pardon of course), the odds are essentially a push at best. With a 14 player setup and either 10-3-1 or 9-3-2, this makes more sense, especially with you going to war with claimed others.

Throw in patterns, thread play, meta reads, and letting others in on that information (I compared Orca and _______. They are both aligned.) and letting others decide, and that's a lot more beneficial, and you know it.

You’re just flat wrong about this. 

And lol at mafia hitting one of the scum and having us find out. And both results from them being town aligned are bad. You’re reaching 

Just now, MWil23 said:

1. Both are scum.

Ok this is terrible. 

either whicker is trying to trap in orca with him if he is scum so orca would be lynched right after him vice versa. 

or he’s telling the truth that he’s town. Whicker is way to smart to tie himself to another scum. 

and if he was scum what advantage would mafia have from hitting him?