The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

Eli Rogers is someone who I was super surprised to learn wasn't on a team in September. Thought that was a mistake by Pittsburgh to not re-sign him. He looked really nice today for the Defenders, is fairly young, has some nice production when he started for the Steelers... Can't imagine that an NFL team won't at least contact him after the season.

Rocket Ross had that nice TD.

Those guys were expected to be the Defenders' top two WRs. Neither started. They still were their top two WRs.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

On the one hand, Andre Williams was a Doak Walker award winner. On the other hand, he was clearly outplayed by Orleans Darkwa, Shane Vereen, Rashad Jennings, and Paul Perkins while with the Giants. 

I think a lot of it is a scheme thing. Run and Shoot type offenses never really got a run game going...

5 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

What the heck is with the refs that's two blatant pass interference no calls

While I agree that in the NFL those would be PIs but this league seems more like it’s trying to be its own entity and let them play it out more so than the NFL