Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I mean....

He’s been here for 1-15, 0-16, 7-9, 6-10. So my question is what would somebody dumb as crap do worse? If we have a losing record again next year, what has he done right....?

The fact that he continues to stick around would seemingly point to the idea he may have proven himself to be right behind closed doors.

Maybe instead of just paying him for his genius, Haslam has finally decided to let it be the loudest voice in the room.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

so reports that it might be another week or two until the GM is hired. 

the senior bowl is next week, we won’t have a GM in place potentially. 

that seems like a major failure

We still have our entire scouting department in place?? They aren’t turning over the scouts 4 months before the draft either way.

And I’m assuming guys like Berry, et. all will be there in their current capacity, so....

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I mean....

He’s been here for 1-15, 0-16, 7-9, 6-10. So my question is what would somebody dumb as crap do worse? If we have a losing record again next year, what has he done right....?

A voice of reason against jimmy stupidity and jimmy is listening. He was probably on board with tanking the trade for aj. 

He was against hue and freddie. 

He was for mcdermot, who thought he had the job. If we got mcdermot we would of made the playoffs by now. 

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

A voice of reason against jimmy stupidity and jimmy is listening. He was probably on board with tanking the trade for aj. 

He was against hue and freddie. 

He was for mcdermot, who thought he had the job. If we got mcdermot we would of made the playoffs by now. 

If we had McDermott I doubt he survives the tanking. It was a blessing for him that he didn’t get the job. No coach was going to survive that

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Depo and his analytics said it was a better move to trade down and draft Peppers than it was to take Deshaun Watson.......yikes.

I mean, it’s not like the brilliance of all the geniuses on this board saw him as much either....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587166&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

yes, that’s Keizer with more votes than Watson... 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, it’s not like the brilliance of all the geniuses on this board saw him as much either....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587166&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

yes, that’s Keizer with more votes than Watson... 

Mahomes has the most potential IMO Id go with him. late 1st

Kizer is to Hollywood IMO. 2nd round pick.

Trub lacks experience and throws off the back foot, I think he could be soft. late 1st

Watson, doesn't have NFL arm talent, but I think could be a good player despite limitations, poor mans russ wilson. mid 2nd.

Webb is DA, you don't draft that in round 1,2,3.

huh My take wasnt too bad

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Maimi had less talent than our 17 team and won 5 games than. the 2017 team wasnt a 0-16 team. 

Fitzmagic vs Kizer

Devante Parker vs Corey Coleman

For example of talent difference.

browns had 15 starters with one year or less experience that year. Miami had 7

miami traded talent away but was still better than the ‘17 browns. The QB play alone makes the difference 

Now coach was going to survive. Heck keeping Hue that 3rd prolly screwed us this year. We missed out on a better selection of coaches but it allowed Freddie to catch that hillbilly magic in a bottle and got him hired, which lead to a season with a HC possibly worst than hue to be here.   

Just now, buno67 said:

Fitzmagic vs Kizer

Devante Parker vs Corey Coleman

For example of talent difference.

browns had 15 starters with one year or less experience that year. Miami had 7

miami traded talent away but was still better than the ‘17 browns. The QB play alone makes the difference 

Now coach was going to survive. Heck keeping Hue that 3rd prolly screwed us this year. We missed out on a better selection of coaches but it allowed Freddie to catch that hillbilly magic in a bottle and got him hired, which lead to a season with a HC possibly worst than hue to be here.   

We didnt have to play kizer all year. I was hues directive to cut mccown. 

If we started with mccown we win some games. 

56 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Stop using the word analytics if you have no idea what it means. 

Please watch his press conference where he explains what he does in terms a 5th grader would understand. 

Ouch!

But very much true. It’s unbelievable the dislike of Depodesta.