2018 Draft thread - PICK THE FASTEST GUY AVAILABLE

NightTrainLane

On 11/1/2017 at 9:23 PM, NightTrainLane said:

He has been playing well. It's too early to tell if it's well enough to be top ten. You should look into him as his stats and highlights are readily available if your interested.

I did go and look up one of his cutups on YouTube and I didn't really like what I see. As a prospect, he looks like he's a poor man's version of Jarrad Davis from last year. He seems a bit heavier than he needs to be and he doesn't appear to be an impact player at the position.

What I saw looked more like a late 2nd-3rd rounder.

3 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

I like Dorian O'Daniel out of...you guessed it baby! CLEMSON!!! But honestly the kid is a baller.

Reminds me alot of Cory James. Same size speed and play making.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I did go and look up one of his cutups on YouTube and I didn't really like what I see. As a prospect, he looks like he's a poor man's version of Jarrad Davis from last year. He seems a bit heavier than he needs to be and he doesn't appear to be an impact player at the position.

What I saw looked more like a late 2nd-3rd rounder.

Yeah he definitely has some tape that isn't inspired football and his last 2 games I haven't like his effort. But he still is highly productive. He seems like this isn't a love thing for him. Not a good sign. I'll have to keep him on the back burner. He definitely has all the tools to be a plus playmaker in the middle of the field.

21 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

McGlinchey or Chubb   B|

I seem to have to say this every year but McGlinchey isn't a Reggie type Olinemen. He doesn't take the midwestern athletic type guy. He goes for the big southern maulers. 315 or better.

It's ok to want one of those guys but I doubt we'll ever take one.

Archived