Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Pickle was here after being on the clock.  I really hate that.  

Yeah, I said I wouldn’t be a bastard about slower picks early in the draft... but I should’ve clarified that was for people who just weren’t around. If people are around and still not making picks, I’ll start speeding things up on them 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

That wasn't so hard. 

@Dome, I am going to be making both of my picks right away in this thing.  If one of them is  someone you wanted, just take them and I'll rethink it. 

will-ferrell-john-c-reilly-2-shot.jpg?w=

John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell, loaded with comedic potential and wasted in duds of scriptwriting, will be playing two important cameo roles. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That wasn't so hard. 

@Dome, I am going to be making both of my picks right away in this thing.  If one of them is  someone you wanted, just take them and I'll rethink it. 

will-ferrell-john-c-reilly-2-shot.jpg?w=

John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell, loaded with comedic potential and wasted in duds of scriptwriting, will be playing two important cameo roles. 

Love them both, especiall Reilly. He was someone I considered hard in my last project.

I’ll be casting Jake Gyllenhaal to play John Armstrong (alias Milton J. Yarberry) in the upcoming film, Railroaded. 

636731349475636243-the-sisters-brothers-

Railroaded is the mostly true story of John Armstrong (known as Milton Yarberry), a murderous outlaw drifter who became a respected Texas Ranger and eventually the first Town Marshal of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

[Spoilers]

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2