Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

Casting John Wilkes Booth was extremely tough. There are few that match his looks and even fewer that I felt could actually handle the role. Paul Dano isn't a perfect match physically but I feel that he'll be a great fit for the role.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with figuring it out. I got a lot of really good suggestions I hadn't really considered.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Casting John Wilkes Booth was extremely tough. There are few that match his looks and even fewer that I felt could actually handle the role. Paul Dano isn't a perfect match physically but I feel that he'll be a great fit for the role.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with figuring it out. I got a lot of really good suggestions I hadn't really considered.

If age weren't a thing....Johnny Depp would have been spectacular in that role lol. 

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If age weren't a thing....Johnny Depp would have been spectacular in that role lol. 

That was a particularly hard part. Booth was 26 when he assassinated Lincoln but looked much older. I wanted someone who looked a little more like 26 than he did to really drive home how young he was.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

That was a particularly hard part. Booth was 26 when he assassinated Lincoln but looked much older. I wanted someone who looked a little more like 26 than he did to really drive home how young he was.

Is this going to be historically accurate, or are you going to kill Booth at the end?

https://www.inquirer.com/news/john-wilkes-booth-lincoln-conspiracy-photo-recognition-20190415.html

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

**** it, I'm trying to trade up if anyone is interested

i am down with trading up next round (my pieces arent as valuable now)

i have a bunch of people nobody is going to pick, but they are perfect for my movie.

i got my favoured picks thus far and i dont see that changing

Edited by Malfatron