SB Prediction: After much thought, it's gonna be Chiefs/Packers & here's why.

aceinthehouse

4 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Rodgers doesn't do nearly as good on the road as he does at Lambeau.  

And, San Francisco's defense has been top 5 in the league all season long.  

And, as good as Derrick Henry is, I don't think Tennessee will score as fast as Kansas City's offense will.

You have two subpar defenses in that game, so it's all about which offense can put up the points faster.  

That would be Kansas City. 

Don’t understand why this even matters? KC scoring in one minute and Titans answering with a 7 minute TD drive makes the score 7-7. Plus it wears KCs defense into the ground. Titans are the best ToP team in the NFL. Chiefs might only get 6 drives the entire game. 

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t understand why this even matters? KC scoring in one minute and Titans answering with a 7 minute TD drive makes the score 7-7. Plus it wears KCs defense into the ground. Titans are the best ToP team in the NFL. Chiefs might only get 6 drives the entire game. 

For the record, the Titans were 30th in the NFL in time of possession this year. We had 12 offensive possessions against them in game 1.

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

As a general rule, I don't disagree with you here.  However, 52 seconds left in the game, which offense do you trust to march down the field and get the win if it's a close game?  I think that's the only scenario that his point matters.  

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think he's saying if chiefs score and get a good lead it's hard for the Titans to catch up because it's tough to catch up with Mahomes is hot and they are so aggressive. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think he's saying if chiefs score and get a good lead it's hard for the Titans to catch up because it's tough to catch up with Mahomes is hot and they are so aggressive. 

Fair point. If the Chiefs go up 14 points, the game is over. 

However, if the Titans are up 17 points, this game is also over. 

The Chiefs are 100% not pulling a comeback like that on the Titans. Titans can control ToP, have a dominant running game, and a physical smack you in the mouth defense unlike the Texans finesse defense. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They were 32nd with Mariota, but you sort it from Tannehils first start they are Top 10. 

I find it hard to believe that being top 10 for 10 weeks, they're able to be dropped down to 30th because of the first 6 weeks, so I'd love to see your source there. Especially since they lost the time of possession battle in 9 of Tannehill's 10 starts. I'm pretty sure you're just pulling that out of nowhere and guessing that it's true. Hell, they're losing the time of possession battle in the postseason, too.

And again, we played them with Tannehill and had 12 offensive possessions. How you think we'd have 6 this go around, I have no idea.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Fair point. If the Chiefs go up 14 points, the game is over. 

However, if the Titans are up 17 points, this game is also over. 

The Chiefs are 100% not pulling a comeback like that on the Titans. Titans can control ToP, have a dominant runninf game, and a physical smack you in the mouth defense unlike the Texans finesse defense. 

True they will milk the clock but I'm not so sure the chiefs need Aton of time to score. We saw it last week down 24 and within a few drives they had catched up quickly. But same time Titans have better D then Texans. 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I find it hard to believe that being top 10 for 10 weeks, they're able to be dropped down to 30th because of the first 6 weeks, so I'd love to see your source there. Especially since they lost the time of possession battle in 9 of Tannehill's 10 starts. I'm pretty sure you're just pulling that out of nowhere and guessing that it's true. Hell, they're losing the time of possession battle in the postseason, too.

And again, we played them with Tannehill and had 12 offensive possessions. How you think we'd have 6 this go around, I have no idea.

Bet the Over and Chiefs -7 1/2 if you are supremely confident this is going to have a bunch of short possessions and be a high scoring game. I’m leaning Under 53 1/2 and Titans +7 1/2. I’m definitely not confident enough to go Titans ML. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

True they will milk the clock but I'm not so sure the chiefs need Aton of time to score. We saw it last week down 24 and within a few drives they had catched up quickly. But same time Titans have better D then Texans. 

And they don’t have the worst 4th down coach and worst ToP coach in the NFL in Bill O Brien. 

If the Titans are up 17 points, the game is over. I don’t expect the Titans to ever be up  17 points in this game though. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

And they don’t have the worst 4th down coach and worst ToP coach in the NFL in Bill O Brien. 

If the Titans are up 17 points, the game is over. I don’t expect the Titans to ever be up  17 points in this game though. 

I see what your saying lol they won't be fake punting it lol yeah I have a feeling this will be close game. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Bet the Over and Chiefs -7 1/2 if you are supremely confident this is going to have a bunch of short possessions and be a high scoring game. I’m leaning Under 53 1/2 and Titans +7 1/2. I’m definitely not confident enough to go Titans ML. 

So you're just going to pretend you don't make up some statistics, and change the subject instead. Cool.

I said from the start of the postseason Tennessee was the team I was least comfortable playing against. That's not what I replied about, though. I replied about the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about when you say they're the best ToP team in the league and that KC will only get 6 possessions in that game.

• Like 3

Just now, Jakuvious said:

So you're just going to pretend you don't make up some statistics, and change the subject instead. Cool.

I said from the start of the postseason Tennessee was the team I was least comfortable playing against. That's not what I replied about, though. I replied about the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about when you say they're the best ToP team in the league and that KC will only get 6 possessions in that game.

I didn’t say KC would get six possessions. I said it’s a possibility. Six is the absolute lowest they would get. They will probably get 9.