The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its one of the fights to make. Curious when it is because if its soon it could be #1 contender if its later, maybe Edwards gets his chance

If Leon keeps it standing he has a shot. 

just tired of the Russian republic guys getting their tips licked by DC and the other commentators/podcasters 

5 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If Leon keeps it standing he has a shot. 

just tired of the Russian republic guys getting their tips licked by DC and the other commentators/podcasters 

That ain't the reason.....you just mad cuz you're a Conor fanboy, and Khabib took his soul.  Now you hate all the Russian dudes, and pick against them all the time.  You might get lucky.....eventually just about everyone loses (except for Khabib)  It might be a minute before Machachev and Chimaev lose, and they certainly both look like they have belts in their future!

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

As in you disagree about the winner or the part where he was first?

As in Dustin is probably my favorite fighter of all time so I have to believe he's gonna get that strap. 

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

He's a Dustin Fanboy so he thinks Dustin wins by first round KO. I think Chucky taps him

I actually think it's going to be a war. Olives is the guy I was hoping Poirier wouldn't have to fight to get the title. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

As in Dustin is probably my favorite fighter of all time so I have to believe he's gonna get that strap. 

I actually think it's going to be a war. Olives is the guy I was hoping Poirier wouldn't have to fight to get the title. 

It really is a toss up fight imo.  I give a slight edge to Dustin also!

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

That ain't the reason.....you just mad cuz you're a Conor fanboy, and Khabib took his soul.  Now you hate all the Russian dudes, and pick against them all the time.  You might get lucky.....eventually just about everyone loses (except for Khabib)  It might be a minute before Machachev and Chimaev lose, and they certainly both look like they have belts in their future!

Not a Conor fanboy lololol. Conor isn't even polarizing or entertaining anYmore because he talks too much **** for how ****ty he performs. Honestly didn't start getting so annoyed by the Russian thing until DC started cupping Makhachevs nuts with his mouth. Only man I thought had a chance against Islam was the young Brazilian kid who he beat late. Dan had no chance and neither did Drew freakin Dober. Oh btw, Khabib isn't 29-0. He's 28-Tibau

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

Curious about the narrative Gaethje has out that he has no dog in him. Might just be Olives was cutting too much and compromising his tank but you gotta think a long fight favors Dustin

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Not a Conor fanboy lololol. Conor isn't even polarizing or entertaining anYmore because he talks too much **** for how ****ty he performs. Honestly didn't start getting so annoyed by the Russian thing until DC started cupping Makhachevs nuts with his mouth. Only man I thought had a chance against Islam was the young Brazilian kid who he beat late. Dan had no chance and neither did Drew freakin Dober. Oh btw, Khabib isn't 29-0. He's 28-Tibau

Sad that is the best you can do to disparage the GOAT.  A close decision (THAT HE ACTUALLY WON) lol

And don't lie....you have been against the Russian fighters wayyyyyy before DC was pimpin them.  And why wouldn't he?  They train in his camp!

10 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Sad that is the best you can do to disparage the GOAT.  A close decision (THAT HE ACTUALLY WON) lol

And don't lie....you have been against the Russian fighters wayyyyyy before DC was pimpin them.  And why wouldn't he?  They train in his camp!

I'm not lying lol. You're acting like a clown.

he landed more strikes and took down Khabib when Khabib didn't take him down once. Doesn't make any sense. 

actually wouldn't mind Chimaev vs Usman. But DC constantly sucking off Makhachev is embarrassing. Even other fighters call him out for it all the time. Before Khabib how many were there that were big time and well known? Volkov? Give me a break. You've got no clue what you're talking about. 

he's not better than Jon, George, or DJ. The top 3 goats 

Go wash your mouth out after spewing that garbage.

4 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

he's not better than Jon, George, or DJ. The top 3 goats 

Still don't get how Bones can be in anyone's GOAT discussion after he was literally caught cheating. 

I personally have Khabib as the GOAT but wouldn't argue with GSP and DJ is up there too. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)