The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

35 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Have you guys seen or ready up on this Brian Ortega and Korean Zombie stuff?

I've seen a little but probably missed some of it. I used to be a huge Ortega fan but if it's true that he wanted until KZ went to the bathroom to do anything, that's a punk move. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Have you guys seen or ready up on this Brian Ortega and Korean Zombie stuff?

Slapped a rapper for translating for KZ lol. Was prop drunk. 

Also Izzy and Yoel both had FotNs their fight before this one. And Izzy had the Kelvin fight before that. 

5 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2020/03/stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-targeting-summer-for-ufc-trilogy-fight.html

Not etched in stone yet....but good to see that they are planning on this trilogy soon.  Hopefully Stipe beats the breaks outta Daniel, and sends him to retirement on a loss.

Idc either way, I just wanna see the fight!

At this point, I think I'll be surprised if the fight takes place.

NBA suspended, at least one person tested positive. Brazil card this week might take place with no crowd. Travel ban to Europe right now (with a number of European fighters on the card.

My conclusion is that the Khabib-Tony curse is the reason COVID-19 exists. The MMA gods created it just to stop this fight again.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

At this point, I think I'll be surprised if the fight takes place.

NBA suspended, at least one person tested positive. Brazil card this week might take place with no crowd. Travel ban to Europe right now (with a number of European fighters on the card.

My conclusion is that the Khabib-Tony curse is the reason COVID-19 exists. The MMA gods created it just to stop this fight again.

I just feel like Tony will show up to the fight anyways just because he's Tony freakin Ferguson lol

36 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just feel like Tony will show up to the fight anyways just because he's Tony freakin Ferguson lol

Knowing MMA fighters, they'll fight through it. We'll hear it revealed next week that Kevin Lee had trouble making weight because he had coronavirus.

If they'll fight with staph, they'll fight with coronavirus too

26 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Knowing MMA fighters, they'll fight through it. We'll hear it revealed next week that Kevin Lee had trouble making weight because he had coronavirus.

If they'll fight with staph, they'll fight with coronavirus too

Probably no fans in the stands though right?

Also, its unbelievable as long as we've wanted Khabib/Tony they have only gotten better after being booked 5 times