The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Holy hell, never thought I'd catch you in post count.Ā šŸ˜¬

Haha yea it hardly felt like a badge on honor when Mods were complaining to me about # of posts i made a day back when i was in college. I almost exclusively live in this thread and the Jags forum so I barely post anymore comparably speakingĀ 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Conors take down defense isnā€™t exactly awful. It isnt stellar but didnt he stop several of Khabibs shots?Ā 

I mean... Barboza, Masvidal, Mcgregor...they all have their moments of stopping takedowns....but as we have seen with all of them...elite wrestlers usually have their way.Ā  A big weight disparity (or a big left) could stop Cejudo...but my guess is, Conor would eventually be on his back!

Dustin Poirier- " hes not making money off my name, it's still on sight, you f****** sheep"Ā 

Poirier is such a fraud, I'd argue more MMA fans would want Poirier/Colby over Poirier/Diaz.

Also made more of Conors name then his own, what a bad tweet from Poirier, this isnt gonna age well with fight fansĀ 

Edited by BillsGuy82

17 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Dustin Poirier- " hes not making money off my name, it's still on sight, you f****** sheep"Ā 

Poirier is such a fraud, I'd argue more MMA fans would want Poirier/Colby over Poirier/Diaz.

Also made more of Conors name then his own, what a bad tweet from Poirier, this isnt gonna age well with fight fansĀ 

Yea I dont understand why he says these things and then says Colby has to drop to 155. You were gonna fight Nate at 165, do that

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I dont understand why he says these things and then says Colby has to drop to 155. You were gonna fight Nate at 165, do that

Diaz is a easy payday for these guys.Ā 

Colby is the cringiest guy in MMA but he mauls Poirier and Poirier knows this. The road to Usman will have to go through Colby for Chimaev so that's a potential fight for later this yearĀ 

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Diaz is a easy payday for these guys.Ā 

Colby is the cringiest guy in MMA but he mauls Poirier and Poirier knows this. The road to Usman will have to go through Colby for Chimaev so that's a potential fight for later this yearĀ 

So you think if Chimaev beats Burns he has to beat Colby too before facing Usman?

46 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So you think if Chimaev beats Burns he has to beat Colby too before facing Usman?

I wanna see Chimaev beat burnsĀ thenĀ Usman so I don't have to hear Usman's egghead agent run his mouth anymore. That dude can straight go to hell. Most annoying person in mma next to Ariel.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea, I don't think Chimaev has a clear line to the strap, unless Usman calls for Chimaev.

My guess he will have to get thru Burns than ColbyĀ 

10 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I wanna see Chimaev beat burnsĀ thenĀ Usman so I don't have to hear Usman's egghead agent run his mouth anymore. That dude can straight go to hell. Most annoying person in mma next to Ariel.

I cant stand Ali or Helwani either šŸ˜‚

Huge opportunity for Tom Aspinall tomorrow. Volkov is one hell of a gatekeeper, so, if he gets past him, he's officially a top tier viable title contender. Having Tuivasa and Aspinall as fresh contenders would do absolute wonders for the HW division.