The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

Colby looks like a b..ch for pressing charges, and I love it!  It's like the time he talked all that sh.t about Brazil, and Werdum slapped him, or something?  Colby wanted to cry then too......

And as I stated earlier....Masvidal is a loser too!  The fact that he is going to have to deal with "real world" consequences is also outstanding!

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Any thoughts on tonight’s card? Kind of expect Blaydes to win just because his only Ls are to guys with crazy power and Daukaus doesnt have the best like Lewis/Ngannou 

I feel like this has Blaydes TKO written all over it. 

Should be a good night of fights but not much value betting wise. Probably just Max Griffin since he's such a huge dog. 

• Like 1

Pretty decent little card tonight. Not very top heavy, but good depth throughout. 

It does feel a bit deflated from last week though haha. That was an epic card, so this seems weak in comparison, but hopefully the Columbus crowd will bring it.

I'm thinking Blaydes GnP seems like the obvious result, but he is prone to getting clipped so I'm avoiding any betting on this ME. 

49 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea i think Blaydes could wrestle F Daukaus though to a decision 

Gonna be interesting because I don't think Daukus has been taken down yet and Blaydes doesn't have the best entries. Blaydes SHOULD win, but I'm Dauk has a puncher's chance for sure. 

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I like it. They are fast tracking the hell out of Pereira and avoiding matching him up with wrestlers at all cost lol.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan