The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yan!

andrade is my least fav fighter, she is so bad but her chin, cardio, and power are absurd for the division so she just gets to bully ppl sometimes

I dont think she’s bad, in a division where most wanna point fight and be boring she is a kill or be killed fighter. Love that. 
Dont love i lost my bets on her but oh well

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Unless O'Malley spends 2 years in Dagestan before they fight I don't give him a chance. Going to be taken down and choked out

If he spends 2 years in Dagestan, they will straight up murder him and i dont mean grapple F him to death, i mean straight up murder him. They would never put up with him. I’m excited for the fight nonetheless.  

Aljo did much better on the feet than I expected, same goes for Belal

On 5/9/2023 at 2:08 PM, Pats#1 said:

Rewatching the Sterling v Cejudo fight makes me REALLY want knees to a downed opponent to be made legal again. It just makes zero sense to not allow them in a fighting context. 

Or if a guy is holding you against the cage you should be allowed to downward elbow him in the head 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Or if a guy is holding you against the cage you should be allowed to downward elbow him in the head 

I like this as it can eliminate those stagnant stalemates and make Merabs of the world have to find a new strategy.