The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

Reem should be on a 4 fight win streak right now. After his 2-3 start (where he fought his Ubereem style), he's 9-4 (should be 10-3) in his last 13. He's still at the top of the game at 40 and I do believe he has one more run in him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I kinda hate this fight. I always feel bad for Reem cause he dies every time he gets hit. And seeing Walt get beat up isnt what I want either. 

Yea I was shocked they didnt stop it in Round 1, Reem took some huge shots. I thought Walt dumped to get the finish

56 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

What are you guys' top 5 fights were one of the fighters took such damage, they probably weren't the same fighter or person again? Or probably won't be if it was a recent one.

Chuck Liddel after 2nd rampage fight. He went like 1-5 or something like that with a bunch of ko losses after Jackson knocked him out.

16 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Very odd. I think it'll be Usman-Masvidal or the Flyweight Belt or maybe a Conor fight but I can't see him fighting till the Fall.

Cejudos coach doesn’t think he’s done even so i doubt they put together a title shot that quickly since the retirement was a shock. I’d think Usman/Masvidal. I doubt they wanna do a Conor fight soon with no gate

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I've wondered about that fight. Like Max looked unbeatable before that fight although losing up a class shouldn't have mattered but his Volkanovski fight was pretty bleh. 

Volk just had the perfect game plan and used his quickness/leg kicks to out point Holloway. IIRC there was never any time during the fight that Holloway was hurt or in trouble of getting finished.