The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

He lost the title, just got it back, and lost it again by a MILE.

if Izzy gets a rematch he's swallowed more throat yogurt from Dana than anyone

I thought this was a given since Conor began swallowing his own throat yogurt instead of Dana's in 2016 when he beat Alvarez.

Izzy should do what DC said though and take some time off. I don't know if his pride can take that, but we'll see.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Ppl act like Sean is a troll like Colby but when I watch his interviews it just seems like he just has a crude sense of humor more than he is trying to rile ppl up. 

Sean has always been himself, Colby had to put on a persona to save his career. Sean is actually a pretty likable dude, but you gotta be able to turn your head at some stuff he says.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Laura Sanko was ******* AWESOME tonight

I'm quoting myself because this woman is far better than Joe Rogan aka Bro Rogan. She knew exactly what she was referencing and knew every fighter tonight. I'd much rather have her make calls than Rogan. I know people will be like "it's only because she has nice ****" or whatever but she was on point all night tonight and ready for her assignment unlike Bro Rogan who just wings his **** every time out.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm quoting myself because this woman is far better than Joe Rogan aka Bro Rogan. She knew exactly what she was referencing and knew every fighter tonight. I'd much rather have her make calls than Rogan. I know people will be like "it's only because she has nice ****" or whatever but she was on point all night tonight and ready for her assignment unlike Bro Rogan who just wings his **** every time out.

Much rather have Rogan than DC any day

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whoever you read needs to have their head examined. Silva is the 185 GOAT and there's no question about it. Izzy had his shot and tonight ended any hope at that. It would've been like Silva losing to Okami.

GOAT discussions in MMA are horrific and largely driven by people with the attention span and IQ of fleas. As soon as a middling fighter goes on a win streak(regardless of opponent quality, state/strength of the division, performance in victory, etc) he enters into "THe GOAttt DIscushEN" for those dopes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

i like rogan more. sanko is just straight forward, explain stuff. i don't really care if you know the name of a position. i just want excitement and to make it feel like a big fight. 

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i like rogan more. sanko is just straight forward, explain stuff. i don't really care if you know the name of a position. i just want excitement and to make it feel like a big fight. 

Sure. Rogan is more exciting but Sanko deserved her flowers.