The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

If I didn’t watch this live I’d be absolutely furious with the thread title.... isn’t a 24 hour spoiler thing basically an unwritten rule everywhere on the internet? Especially forums. Not everyone watches live. And while you can avoid spoilers by not clicking the thread, you can’t avoid it when it’s in the thread title. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If I didn’t watch this live I’d be absolutely furious with the thread title.... isn’t a 24 hour spoiler thing basically an unwritten rule everywhere on the internet? Especially forums. Not everyone watches live. And while you can avoid spoilers by not clicking the thread, you can’t avoid it when it’s in the thread title. 

This ain't a damn movie thread lol. Live sports don't apply to spoiler tags whatsoever. I mean, you don't not watch the Super Bowl and then expect to not know the outcome prior. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This ain't a damn movie thread lol. Live sports don't apply to spoiler tags whatsoever. I mean, you don't not watch the Super Bowl and then expect to not know the outcome prior. 

UFC/Boxing is different. Use to always get off late at night and bunch of us would torrent it and watch it. But if it was spoiled, no point. I know tons of people do this around the world. Either because of work or different country timezone. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

UFC/Boxing is different. Use to always get off late at night and bunch of us would torrent it and watch it. But if it was spoiled, no point. I know tons of people do this around the world. Either because of work or different country timezone. 

Then stay off the internet

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

francis doesn't get enough credit for his timing and countering 

iirc most of his KOs come from exchanges and not just walking ppl down bombing on them

left fadeaway hook on reem as reem was ducking/pivoting out of danger/the exchange, left hook v stipe as stipe rushed in cause he thought he caught francis, uppercut on cain as he was shooting for the takedown, counter left hook to arvloski as he rushed in, counter right hook v blaydes jabbing, counter right v jds as jds threw a hail mary and tried to run away lol, etc

Edited by 11sanchez11

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

O'malley looked crispy af. His body is brittle and his persona is kinda cringe, but man what a talent.

Bantamweight division is so freaking stacked.

It really is. OMalley is fringe top 15 and thats where he needs to be, and the UFC needs to continue to baby him and give favorable matchups. Once he starts facing ranked guys theres no really easy road. Maybe gave him a past his prime Jimmie Rivera?

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

O'malley looked crispy af. His body is brittle and his persona is kinda cringe, but man what a talent.

Bantamweight division is so freaking stacked.

Yeah with his style, accuracy, size, and length he presents a tough challenge for anyone in the division. Not sure if he'd take the fight but I'd personally love to see him fight Dominick Cruz next.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303